Blaine Morris: The Waitress Who Accused Kendall Jenner of Rude Behaviour
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Blaine Morris is certainly in the spotlight following her tweet about Kendall Jenner walking out on her bill and throwing money at her face. While everyone is keen on Kendall Jenner's next action to clear up the rumours, Blaine Morris has yet to issue an apology as requested by Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer. Yet, who exactly is Blaine Morris aside from being the "Skins" actress turned New York waitress?
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Apart from being known as the waitress who claimed Kendall threw money at her face, Blaine was an actress for the television series "Skins." Morris' character was Betty Nardone who was a lesbian. According to her IMDB profile, Blaine appeared in five episodes for the series in the year 2011.
Aside from being on the MTV remake of "Skins," Blaine starred in the series "The Colbert Report" as Robin Greenfield, "The Following" as Student #1 and in "Deception" as Jade. Now, it looks like Blaine is jumping from the television screen to film as her next project listed on IMDB is "The Client" currently on production.
Right now, Blaine has other things to worry about other than her career. Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer has issued a cease-and-desist letter that demands an apology for her statements about the 18-year old model. This had all started thanks to Blaine's tweet which has since then been deleted from her account.
E! Online released a copy of the letter addressed to Blaine that has asked the waitress to retract her statements about Kendall Jenner. In addition, the lawyer had stated that Blaine "fictionalized" the encounter for publicity sake.
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," stated Singer in the letter.
Morris is yet to issue an apology. For one, the actress turned waitress has focused on "more important things" according to her latest tweet.
"And back to more important things, RIP Robin Williams. You were such an inspiration growing up, you showed everyone how to stay young," tweeted Morris on Aug. 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports