Blaine Morris: The Waitress Who Accused Kendall Jenner of Rude Behaviour
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Blaine Morris is certainly in the spotlight following her tweet about Kendall Jenner walking out on her bill and throwing money at her face. While everyone is keen on Kendall Jenner's next action to clear up the rumours, Blaine Morris has yet to issue an apology as requested by Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer. Yet, who exactly is Blaine Morris aside from being the "Skins" actress turned New York waitress?
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Apart from being known as the waitress who claimed Kendall threw money at her face, Blaine was an actress for the television series "Skins." Morris' character was Betty Nardone who was a lesbian. According to her IMDB profile, Blaine appeared in five episodes for the series in the year 2011.
Aside from being on the MTV remake of "Skins," Blaine starred in the series "The Colbert Report" as Robin Greenfield, "The Following" as Student #1 and in "Deception" as Jade. Now, it looks like Blaine is jumping from the television screen to film as her next project listed on IMDB is "The Client" currently on production.
Right now, Blaine has other things to worry about other than her career. Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer has issued a cease-and-desist letter that demands an apology for her statements about the 18-year old model. This had all started thanks to Blaine's tweet which has since then been deleted from her account.
E! Online released a copy of the letter addressed to Blaine that has asked the waitress to retract her statements about Kendall Jenner. In addition, the lawyer had stated that Blaine "fictionalized" the encounter for publicity sake.
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," stated Singer in the letter.
Morris is yet to issue an apology. For one, the actress turned waitress has focused on "more important things" according to her latest tweet.
"And back to more important things, RIP Robin Williams. You were such an inspiration growing up, you showed everyone how to stay young," tweeted Morris on Aug. 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks