Blaine Morris: The Waitress Who Accused Kendall Jenner of Rude Behaviour
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Blaine Morris is certainly in the spotlight following her tweet about Kendall Jenner walking out on her bill and throwing money at her face. While everyone is keen on Kendall Jenner's next action to clear up the rumours, Blaine Morris has yet to issue an apology as requested by Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer. Yet, who exactly is Blaine Morris aside from being the "Skins" actress turned New York waitress?
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Apart from being known as the waitress who claimed Kendall threw money at her face, Blaine was an actress for the television series "Skins." Morris' character was Betty Nardone who was a lesbian. According to her IMDB profile, Blaine appeared in five episodes for the series in the year 2011.
Aside from being on the MTV remake of "Skins," Blaine starred in the series "The Colbert Report" as Robin Greenfield, "The Following" as Student #1 and in "Deception" as Jade. Now, it looks like Blaine is jumping from the television screen to film as her next project listed on IMDB is "The Client" currently on production.
Right now, Blaine has other things to worry about other than her career. Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer has issued a cease-and-desist letter that demands an apology for her statements about the 18-year old model. This had all started thanks to Blaine's tweet which has since then been deleted from her account.
E! Online released a copy of the letter addressed to Blaine that has asked the waitress to retract her statements about Kendall Jenner. In addition, the lawyer had stated that Blaine "fictionalized" the encounter for publicity sake.
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," stated Singer in the letter.
Morris is yet to issue an apology. For one, the actress turned waitress has focused on "more important things" according to her latest tweet.
"And back to more important things, RIP Robin Williams. You were such an inspiration growing up, you showed everyone how to stay young," tweeted Morris on Aug. 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2