Blaine Morris: The Waitress Who Accused Kendall Jenner of Rude Behaviour
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Blaine Morris is certainly in the spotlight following her tweet about Kendall Jenner walking out on her bill and throwing money at her face. While everyone is keen on Kendall Jenner's next action to clear up the rumours, Blaine Morris has yet to issue an apology as requested by Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer. Yet, who exactly is Blaine Morris aside from being the "Skins" actress turned New York waitress?
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Apart from being known as the waitress who claimed Kendall threw money at her face, Blaine was an actress for the television series "Skins." Morris' character was Betty Nardone who was a lesbian. According to her IMDB profile, Blaine appeared in five episodes for the series in the year 2011.
Aside from being on the MTV remake of "Skins," Blaine starred in the series "The Colbert Report" as Robin Greenfield, "The Following" as Student #1 and in "Deception" as Jade. Now, it looks like Blaine is jumping from the television screen to film as her next project listed on IMDB is "The Client" currently on production.
Right now, Blaine has other things to worry about other than her career. Kendall's lawyer Martin Singer has issued a cease-and-desist letter that demands an apology for her statements about the 18-year old model. This had all started thanks to Blaine's tweet which has since then been deleted from her account.
E! Online released a copy of the letter addressed to Blaine that has asked the waitress to retract her statements about Kendall Jenner. In addition, the lawyer had stated that Blaine "fictionalized" the encounter for publicity sake.
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," stated Singer in the letter.
Morris is yet to issue an apology. For one, the actress turned waitress has focused on "more important things" according to her latest tweet.
"And back to more important things, RIP Robin Williams. You were such an inspiration growing up, you showed everyone how to stay young," tweeted Morris on Aug. 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best