Kendall Jenner Threatens Legal Actions Against Waitress Blaine Morris, Demands Apology
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 8:50 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has had enough with the reports of her rude behaviour. Aside from speaking up on Twitter, the 18-year old model is said to take legal actions against the waitress who claimed she had money thrown at her face.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Blaine Morris, the "Skins" actress turned waitress, had accused Kendall Jenner of throwing money at her face. According to Morris, Kendall had skipped out on the bill along with pal Hailey Baldwin. In her tweet, which has since been deleted from her page, Blaine claims she had to chase down Kendall for payment where the model allegedly "threw" the money at her.
After days of silence, Kendall has finally spoken up on the issue on Twitter claiming the rumours are "ridiculous" and that she was "raised better than that." Now, aside from Twitter, Kendall has enlisted the help of their family lawyer, Marty Singer to demand an apology for Blaine's "false and fabricated statements" plus take legal actions against the actress turned waitress. E! Online's exclusive report has a copy of the cease-and-desist letter addressed to Blaine.
"As you know, when you waited on my client at Mercer Kitchen last week, there was no issue with service whatsoever," reads the letter adding that Kendall had "inadvertently forgot to take care of the bill before walking out" but that "there was no absolutely no scene as described in the statements and the tweet."
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," continued the letter.
Blaine Morris has yet to speak up about the incident on her Twitter or issue an apology.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best