Kendall Jenner Threatens Legal Actions Against Waitress Blaine Morris, Demands Apology
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 8:50 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has had enough with the reports of her rude behaviour. Aside from speaking up on Twitter, the 18-year old model is said to take legal actions against the waitress who claimed she had money thrown at her face.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Blaine Morris, the "Skins" actress turned waitress, had accused Kendall Jenner of throwing money at her face. According to Morris, Kendall had skipped out on the bill along with pal Hailey Baldwin. In her tweet, which has since been deleted from her page, Blaine claims she had to chase down Kendall for payment where the model allegedly "threw" the money at her.
After days of silence, Kendall has finally spoken up on the issue on Twitter claiming the rumours are "ridiculous" and that she was "raised better than that." Now, aside from Twitter, Kendall has enlisted the help of their family lawyer, Marty Singer to demand an apology for Blaine's "false and fabricated statements" plus take legal actions against the actress turned waitress. E! Online's exclusive report has a copy of the cease-and-desist letter addressed to Blaine.
"As you know, when you waited on my client at Mercer Kitchen last week, there was no issue with service whatsoever," reads the letter adding that Kendall had "inadvertently forgot to take care of the bill before walking out" but that "there was no absolutely no scene as described in the statements and the tweet."
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," continued the letter.
Blaine Morris has yet to speak up about the incident on her Twitter or issue an apology.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation