Kendall Jenner Threatens Legal Actions Against Waitress Blaine Morris, Demands Apology
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 8:50 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has had enough with the reports of her rude behaviour. Aside from speaking up on Twitter, the 18-year old model is said to take legal actions against the waitress who claimed she had money thrown at her face.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Blaine Morris, the "Skins" actress turned waitress, had accused Kendall Jenner of throwing money at her face. According to Morris, Kendall had skipped out on the bill along with pal Hailey Baldwin. In her tweet, which has since been deleted from her page, Blaine claims she had to chase down Kendall for payment where the model allegedly "threw" the money at her.
After days of silence, Kendall has finally spoken up on the issue on Twitter claiming the rumours are "ridiculous" and that she was "raised better than that." Now, aside from Twitter, Kendall has enlisted the help of their family lawyer, Marty Singer to demand an apology for Blaine's "false and fabricated statements" plus take legal actions against the actress turned waitress. E! Online's exclusive report has a copy of the cease-and-desist letter addressed to Blaine.
"As you know, when you waited on my client at Mercer Kitchen last week, there was no issue with service whatsoever," reads the letter adding that Kendall had "inadvertently forgot to take care of the bill before walking out" but that "there was no absolutely no scene as described in the statements and the tweet."
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," continued the letter.
Blaine Morris has yet to speak up about the incident on her Twitter or issue an apology.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight