Kendall Jenner Threatens Legal Actions Against Waitress Blaine Morris, Demands Apology
By Diadem Pambid | August 15, 2014 8:50 AM EST
Kendall Jenner has had enough with the reports of her rude behaviour. Aside from speaking up on Twitter, the 18-year old model is said to take legal actions against the waitress who claimed she had money thrown at her face.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Blaine Morris, the "Skins" actress turned waitress, had accused Kendall Jenner of throwing money at her face. According to Morris, Kendall had skipped out on the bill along with pal Hailey Baldwin. In her tweet, which has since been deleted from her page, Blaine claims she had to chase down Kendall for payment where the model allegedly "threw" the money at her.
After days of silence, Kendall has finally spoken up on the issue on Twitter claiming the rumours are "ridiculous" and that she was "raised better than that." Now, aside from Twitter, Kendall has enlisted the help of their family lawyer, Marty Singer to demand an apology for Blaine's "false and fabricated statements" plus take legal actions against the actress turned waitress. E! Online's exclusive report has a copy of the cease-and-desist letter addressed to Blaine.
"As you know, when you waited on my client at Mercer Kitchen last week, there was no issue with service whatsoever," reads the letter adding that Kendall had "inadvertently forgot to take care of the bill before walking out" but that "there was no absolutely no scene as described in the statements and the tweet."
"Although you are working as a waitress...I understand that you are also a struggling actress whose credits include a handful of television appearances. You no doubt concocted a fictionalized account of your encounter with my client in order to create publicity for yourself and raise your own public profile," continued the letter.
Blaine Morris has yet to speak up about the incident on her Twitter or issue an apology.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft