Ariana Grande Uses Breast Missiles to Fight with Aliens in 'Break Free' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:09 AM EST
First it was Katy Perry who used her breasts as propelling devices in the music video of "Firework," now pop singer Ariana Grande is following her footsteps in her latest music video. The 21-year-old singer is firing missiles from her breasts in the video of "Break Free." In the space-adventure themed music video, Ariana rescues her friends from intergalactic aliens by using her breasts as missile shooters.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The music video looks inspired from a science fiction movies like "Barbarella" and "Star Wars," various websites are reporting. Ariana sings with a white face tattoo while her back-up dancers are taken as slaves by an alien who looks like a frog. The dancers are requesting Grande to set them free from the shackles of the alien frog in the music video.
Ariana successfully sets them free and annoys an alien but does not get scared of his wrath. Just when she is about to move away from the scene with her backup dancers, Ariana is stopped by another giant alien. But the petite pop diva shows her fearless side and uses her powers to quash the giant alien, who has the voice of Big Sean.
The next scene in the music video shows Ariana breaking free from her huge space suit and floating in the space. However, her tryst with the aliens does not stop here as another giant alien with an iron body is seen marching towards her. Grande uses her breast missiles as the last resort and thrashes him too. Then follows a series of some more aliens and dance moves before the adventurous music video comes to an end.
The "Tattooed Heart" singer is expected to perform "Break Free" at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 24 for the first time. The single "Break Free" comes from her second album "My Everything," which will be released on Aug 25. Ariana has previously released "Problem" from this album and the song has remained on top of various charts. "Problem" has also been nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards. Meanwhile check out the music video of "Break Free" below.
Source: Ariana Grande Vevo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]