Ariana Grande Uses Breast Missiles to Fight with Aliens in 'Break Free' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:09 AM EST
First it was Katy Perry who used her breasts as propelling devices in the music video of "Firework," now pop singer Ariana Grande is following her footsteps in her latest music video. The 21-year-old singer is firing missiles from her breasts in the video of "Break Free." In the space-adventure themed music video, Ariana rescues her friends from intergalactic aliens by using her breasts as missile shooters.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The music video looks inspired from a science fiction movies like "Barbarella" and "Star Wars," various websites are reporting. Ariana sings with a white face tattoo while her back-up dancers are taken as slaves by an alien who looks like a frog. The dancers are requesting Grande to set them free from the shackles of the alien frog in the music video.
Ariana successfully sets them free and annoys an alien but does not get scared of his wrath. Just when she is about to move away from the scene with her backup dancers, Ariana is stopped by another giant alien. But the petite pop diva shows her fearless side and uses her powers to quash the giant alien, who has the voice of Big Sean.
The next scene in the music video shows Ariana breaking free from her huge space suit and floating in the space. However, her tryst with the aliens does not stop here as another giant alien with an iron body is seen marching towards her. Grande uses her breast missiles as the last resort and thrashes him too. Then follows a series of some more aliens and dance moves before the adventurous music video comes to an end.
The "Tattooed Heart" singer is expected to perform "Break Free" at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 24 for the first time. The single "Break Free" comes from her second album "My Everything," which will be released on Aug 25. Ariana has previously released "Problem" from this album and the song has remained on top of various charts. "Problem" has also been nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards. Meanwhile check out the music video of "Break Free" below.
Source: Ariana Grande Vevo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage