Ariana Grande Uses Breast Missiles to Fight with Aliens in 'Break Free' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:09 AM EST
First it was Katy Perry who used her breasts as propelling devices in the music video of "Firework," now pop singer Ariana Grande is following her footsteps in her latest music video. The 21-year-old singer is firing missiles from her breasts in the video of "Break Free." In the space-adventure themed music video, Ariana rescues her friends from intergalactic aliens by using her breasts as missile shooters.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The music video looks inspired from a science fiction movies like "Barbarella" and "Star Wars," various websites are reporting. Ariana sings with a white face tattoo while her back-up dancers are taken as slaves by an alien who looks like a frog. The dancers are requesting Grande to set them free from the shackles of the alien frog in the music video.
Ariana successfully sets them free and annoys an alien but does not get scared of his wrath. Just when she is about to move away from the scene with her backup dancers, Ariana is stopped by another giant alien. But the petite pop diva shows her fearless side and uses her powers to quash the giant alien, who has the voice of Big Sean.
The next scene in the music video shows Ariana breaking free from her huge space suit and floating in the space. However, her tryst with the aliens does not stop here as another giant alien with an iron body is seen marching towards her. Grande uses her breast missiles as the last resort and thrashes him too. Then follows a series of some more aliens and dance moves before the adventurous music video comes to an end.
The "Tattooed Heart" singer is expected to perform "Break Free" at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 24 for the first time. The single "Break Free" comes from her second album "My Everything," which will be released on Aug 25. Ariana has previously released "Problem" from this album and the song has remained on top of various charts. "Problem" has also been nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards. Meanwhile check out the music video of "Break Free" below.
Source: Ariana Grande Vevo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related