Ariana Grande Uses Breast Missiles to Fight with Aliens in 'Break Free' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:09 AM EST
First it was Katy Perry who used her breasts as propelling devices in the music video of "Firework," now pop singer Ariana Grande is following her footsteps in her latest music video. The 21-year-old singer is firing missiles from her breasts in the video of "Break Free." In the space-adventure themed music video, Ariana rescues her friends from intergalactic aliens by using her breasts as missile shooters.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The music video looks inspired from a science fiction movies like "Barbarella" and "Star Wars," various websites are reporting. Ariana sings with a white face tattoo while her back-up dancers are taken as slaves by an alien who looks like a frog. The dancers are requesting Grande to set them free from the shackles of the alien frog in the music video.
Ariana successfully sets them free and annoys an alien but does not get scared of his wrath. Just when she is about to move away from the scene with her backup dancers, Ariana is stopped by another giant alien. But the petite pop diva shows her fearless side and uses her powers to quash the giant alien, who has the voice of Big Sean.
The next scene in the music video shows Ariana breaking free from her huge space suit and floating in the space. However, her tryst with the aliens does not stop here as another giant alien with an iron body is seen marching towards her. Grande uses her breast missiles as the last resort and thrashes him too. Then follows a series of some more aliens and dance moves before the adventurous music video comes to an end.
The "Tattooed Heart" singer is expected to perform "Break Free" at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 24 for the first time. The single "Break Free" comes from her second album "My Everything," which will be released on Aug 25. Ariana has previously released "Problem" from this album and the song has remained on top of various charts. "Problem" has also been nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards. Meanwhile check out the music video of "Break Free" below.
Source: Ariana Grande Vevo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2