Ariana Grande Uses Breast Missiles to Fight with Aliens in 'Break Free' Music Video [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:09 AM EST
First it was Katy Perry who used her breasts as propelling devices in the music video of "Firework," now pop singer Ariana Grande is following her footsteps in her latest music video. The 21-year-old singer is firing missiles from her breasts in the video of "Break Free." In the space-adventure themed music video, Ariana rescues her friends from intergalactic aliens by using her breasts as missile shooters.
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
The music video looks inspired from a science fiction movies like "Barbarella" and "Star Wars," various websites are reporting. Ariana sings with a white face tattoo while her back-up dancers are taken as slaves by an alien who looks like a frog. The dancers are requesting Grande to set them free from the shackles of the alien frog in the music video.
Ariana successfully sets them free and annoys an alien but does not get scared of his wrath. Just when she is about to move away from the scene with her backup dancers, Ariana is stopped by another giant alien. But the petite pop diva shows her fearless side and uses her powers to quash the giant alien, who has the voice of Big Sean.
The next scene in the music video shows Ariana breaking free from her huge space suit and floating in the space. However, her tryst with the aliens does not stop here as another giant alien with an iron body is seen marching towards her. Grande uses her breast missiles as the last resort and thrashes him too. Then follows a series of some more aliens and dance moves before the adventurous music video comes to an end.
The "Tattooed Heart" singer is expected to perform "Break Free" at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Aug. 24 for the first time. The single "Break Free" comes from her second album "My Everything," which will be released on Aug 25. Ariana has previously released "Problem" from this album and the song has remained on top of various charts. "Problem" has also been nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards. Meanwhile check out the music video of "Break Free" below.
Source: Ariana Grande Vevo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues