Kim Kardashian Helps Ciara Cope with Baby Duties After Calling Off Engagement
By Annie Dee | August 15, 2014 8:07 AM EST
When push comes to shove, it's Kim Kardashian that Ciara can trust to help her. According to new reports, Ciara has enlisted the help of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star with raising her child with ex-fiancé, Future.
Television personality Kim Kardashian attends the Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week September 13, 2011.
Hollywood Life reports that Kim Kardashian immediately offered her support to Ciara when she heard about the impending split. Ciara allegedly called off the wedding because the "Turn On the Lights" rapper was not faithful to her. An insider shared to Us Magazine that Future was caught cheating on Ciara causing their relationship immediately bit the dust.
Ciara was reportedly devastated and is doing everything to pick up the pieces so that her baby will not be affected. Her baby is now on top of her priorities and Kim promised to help.
"Kim has offered to take little Future for a few hours if Ciara ever needed that while she cope with this heartbreak. Just to hear Kim say that has been making Ciara feel better," said the source of the entertainment news site.
The source even claimed that aside from helping out with the baby, Kim has been constantly checking on Ciara and helping her cope with the situation in anyway possible. Kim was one of the first people that knew Ciara would call off the engagement, the source added.
Reportedly, the split was more heartbreaking considering it was only three months since she gave birth to their baby. Ciara and Future were already together for more than a year when they got engaged on Ciara's birthday back in October 2013. Ciara received a stunning 15-carat diamond ring when Future proposed to her in New York. Seven months later, their son was born.
The unfortunate turn in their relationship has taken a toll on Ciara and Kim knows it. As one of her best friends, Kim wants to make sure that Ciara will not suffer the ordeal alone.
"Kim has been there and has been in constant contact with Ciara for the past few weeks. She was one of the first to know. Ciara didn't want to burden her but she and Kim are best of judy's and Kim was all ears," shared the source to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu