Kim Kardashian Helps Ciara Cope with Baby Duties After Calling Off Engagement
By Annie Dee | August 15, 2014 8:07 AM EST
When push comes to shove, it's Kim Kardashian that Ciara can trust to help her. According to new reports, Ciara has enlisted the help of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star with raising her child with ex-fiancé, Future.
Television personality Kim Kardashian attends the Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week September 13, 2011.
Hollywood Life reports that Kim Kardashian immediately offered her support to Ciara when she heard about the impending split. Ciara allegedly called off the wedding because the "Turn On the Lights" rapper was not faithful to her. An insider shared to Us Magazine that Future was caught cheating on Ciara causing their relationship immediately bit the dust.
Ciara was reportedly devastated and is doing everything to pick up the pieces so that her baby will not be affected. Her baby is now on top of her priorities and Kim promised to help.
"Kim has offered to take little Future for a few hours if Ciara ever needed that while she cope with this heartbreak. Just to hear Kim say that has been making Ciara feel better," said the source of the entertainment news site.
The source even claimed that aside from helping out with the baby, Kim has been constantly checking on Ciara and helping her cope with the situation in anyway possible. Kim was one of the first people that knew Ciara would call off the engagement, the source added.
Reportedly, the split was more heartbreaking considering it was only three months since she gave birth to their baby. Ciara and Future were already together for more than a year when they got engaged on Ciara's birthday back in October 2013. Ciara received a stunning 15-carat diamond ring when Future proposed to her in New York. Seven months later, their son was born.
The unfortunate turn in their relationship has taken a toll on Ciara and Kim knows it. As one of her best friends, Kim wants to make sure that Ciara will not suffer the ordeal alone.
"Kim has been there and has been in constant contact with Ciara for the past few weeks. She was one of the first to know. Ciara didn't want to burden her but she and Kim are best of judy's and Kim was all ears," shared the source to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop