Kim Kardashian Helps Ciara Cope with Baby Duties After Calling Off Engagement
By Annie Dee | August 15, 2014 8:07 AM EST
When push comes to shove, it's Kim Kardashian that Ciara can trust to help her. According to new reports, Ciara has enlisted the help of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star with raising her child with ex-fiancé, Future.
Television personality Kim Kardashian attends the Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week September 13, 2011.
Hollywood Life reports that Kim Kardashian immediately offered her support to Ciara when she heard about the impending split. Ciara allegedly called off the wedding because the "Turn On the Lights" rapper was not faithful to her. An insider shared to Us Magazine that Future was caught cheating on Ciara causing their relationship immediately bit the dust.
Ciara was reportedly devastated and is doing everything to pick up the pieces so that her baby will not be affected. Her baby is now on top of her priorities and Kim promised to help.
"Kim has offered to take little Future for a few hours if Ciara ever needed that while she cope with this heartbreak. Just to hear Kim say that has been making Ciara feel better," said the source of the entertainment news site.
The source even claimed that aside from helping out with the baby, Kim has been constantly checking on Ciara and helping her cope with the situation in anyway possible. Kim was one of the first people that knew Ciara would call off the engagement, the source added.
Reportedly, the split was more heartbreaking considering it was only three months since she gave birth to their baby. Ciara and Future were already together for more than a year when they got engaged on Ciara's birthday back in October 2013. Ciara received a stunning 15-carat diamond ring when Future proposed to her in New York. Seven months later, their son was born.
The unfortunate turn in their relationship has taken a toll on Ciara and Kim knows it. As one of her best friends, Kim wants to make sure that Ciara will not suffer the ordeal alone.
"Kim has been there and has been in constant contact with Ciara for the past few weeks. She was one of the first to know. Ciara didn't want to burden her but she and Kim are best of judy's and Kim was all ears," shared the source to Hollywood Life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness