Beyonce & Jay Z's Alleged Divorce Plans Revealed: Lawyers Already Involved - Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 15, 2014 8:03 AM EST
It seems Beyoncé is in the mood to disambiguate the rumours surrounding her relationship with Jay Z. The recent reports suggest that Beyonce is fed up of all the alleged drama between her and Jay Z and has decided to call it quits. She has already taken the first few steps for the divorce according to Hollywoodlife reports.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Reportedly, the couple is barely talking to each other and are all set to roll out the divorce when their "On The Run" tour ends.
"She'll file for divorce in New York," says an insider to Us Weekly print edition. "Lawyers are already involved."
Since the infamous May 5 elevator's fight, cheating rumours have plagued Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage. Reportedly, Queen B had been keeping Jay Z's alleged infidelity under the wraps for years, but now she is dealing with it head on.
"Beyonce always ignored the cheating talk, but after the fight, the floodgate of rumours opened," said another source "She doesn't know what to do."
It has also been suggested that all the PDA and dinner dates between the couple is just for display. In addition, rumours claim that the duo only talk if it involves their daughter, Blue Ivy. Beyonce and Jay Z are more of a business partners and they know the fact that they are more powerful as professionals when they are together, the website further suggested in its report. Moreover, Beyonce allegedly still has feelings for Jay Z but has no idea how to deal with it given the reports of their relationship drama.
Beyonce and Jay Z tied the knot in 2008. Jay Z was also reportedly planning for a 5- week vacation with Beyonce after the tour but now it seems that things are going to take a new turn in their relationship.
Reps of the singers are yet to comment on the on-going rumoured marriage drama.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown