Beyonce & Jay Z's Alleged Divorce Plans Revealed: Lawyers Already Involved - Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 15, 2014 8:03 AM EST
It seems Beyoncé is in the mood to disambiguate the rumours surrounding her relationship with Jay Z. The recent reports suggest that Beyonce is fed up of all the alleged drama between her and Jay Z and has decided to call it quits. She has already taken the first few steps for the divorce according to Hollywoodlife reports.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Reportedly, the couple is barely talking to each other and are all set to roll out the divorce when their "On The Run" tour ends.
"She'll file for divorce in New York," says an insider to Us Weekly print edition. "Lawyers are already involved."
Since the infamous May 5 elevator's fight, cheating rumours have plagued Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage. Reportedly, Queen B had been keeping Jay Z's alleged infidelity under the wraps for years, but now she is dealing with it head on.
"Beyonce always ignored the cheating talk, but after the fight, the floodgate of rumours opened," said another source "She doesn't know what to do."
It has also been suggested that all the PDA and dinner dates between the couple is just for display. In addition, rumours claim that the duo only talk if it involves their daughter, Blue Ivy. Beyonce and Jay Z are more of a business partners and they know the fact that they are more powerful as professionals when they are together, the website further suggested in its report. Moreover, Beyonce allegedly still has feelings for Jay Z but has no idea how to deal with it given the reports of their relationship drama.
Beyonce and Jay Z tied the knot in 2008. Jay Z was also reportedly planning for a 5- week vacation with Beyonce after the tour but now it seems that things are going to take a new turn in their relationship.
Reps of the singers are yet to comment on the on-going rumoured marriage drama.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build