Beyonce & Jay Z's Alleged Divorce Plans Revealed: Lawyers Already Involved - Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 15, 2014 8:03 AM EST
It seems Beyoncé is in the mood to disambiguate the rumours surrounding her relationship with Jay Z. The recent reports suggest that Beyonce is fed up of all the alleged drama between her and Jay Z and has decided to call it quits. She has already taken the first few steps for the divorce according to Hollywoodlife reports.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
Reportedly, the couple is barely talking to each other and are all set to roll out the divorce when their "On The Run" tour ends.
"She'll file for divorce in New York," says an insider to Us Weekly print edition. "Lawyers are already involved."
Since the infamous May 5 elevator's fight, cheating rumours have plagued Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage. Reportedly, Queen B had been keeping Jay Z's alleged infidelity under the wraps for years, but now she is dealing with it head on.
"Beyonce always ignored the cheating talk, but after the fight, the floodgate of rumours opened," said another source "She doesn't know what to do."
It has also been suggested that all the PDA and dinner dates between the couple is just for display. In addition, rumours claim that the duo only talk if it involves their daughter, Blue Ivy. Beyonce and Jay Z are more of a business partners and they know the fact that they are more powerful as professionals when they are together, the website further suggested in its report. Moreover, Beyonce allegedly still has feelings for Jay Z but has no idea how to deal with it given the reports of their relationship drama.
Beyonce and Jay Z tied the knot in 2008. Jay Z was also reportedly planning for a 5- week vacation with Beyonce after the tour but now it seems that things are going to take a new turn in their relationship.
Reps of the singers are yet to comment on the on-going rumoured marriage drama.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2