Kim Kardashian Felt Fat Standing Next to Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, Goes on Extreme Liquid Diet for Weight Loss - Reports
By nidhi tewari | August 15, 2014 8:01 AM EST
Kim Kardashian is reportedly on an "extreme liquid diet" to shed off her excess weight. The 33-year-old reality television star allegedly felt "insecure" and fat standing next to super models Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss at a recent party in Ibiza. Kim and her husband Kanye West attended the star studded birthday party of designer Ricardo Tisci in Ibiza some time back where both these super models were also present.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
Kim posted lot of pictures of herself standing next to Kate Moss, Paris Hilton and Naomi on her Instagram account but various sources present at the party revealed to Daily Mail in an exclusive report that Kim was "mortified" standing next to them.
"Kim was mortified by how huge she looked next to the models. She's been raging about it, saying she felt obese and short beside these women who are half as wide, but a foot taller," revealed the source to the website.
Kim tried to hide behind Kanye West while getting clicked. Check out one such picture here.
The mommy to one-year-old North West put on weight at the time of her pregnancy but has also shed quite a lot of weight since then. However, Kim is not very happy with her progress and still feels she needs to lose a lot more weight. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star ranted about her "huge butt" on social media some time back and how she is still struggling to lose weight. Read more about it here.
Kim even asked her female fans on Twitter if any of them felt their bodies underwent any changes after pregnancy. She revealed to her fans that her body is not of the same shape anymore and she finds it very difficult to lose weight after baby North West's birth.
Kim is on an "extreme liquid diet" to achieve the weight loss results fast, the source revealed further to the website adding that she is also training hard with Joey Gonzalez from Barry's Bootcamp. The reality star is reportedly very regular with her workouts with Gonzalez.
The wife to rapper Kanye West reportedly lost 50 lb after giving birth to North West and she revealed on social media that she was on Atkins Diet then. The weight issues have however not dampened Kim's confidence and the reality star is coming out with a book on her selfies called "Kim Kardashian Selfish." The book is scheduled to be released in 2015. Read more here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Canadian Ebola Drug: Tekmira Firm Starts Limited Manufacturing of Vaccine, Available By December; Shares Up
- Travel Alert: Over 200 Canadians Infected with Mosquito-Borne Chikungunya Virus
- US Dedicates 5 Airports for Travellers From Ebola-Stricken Nations, Lawmakers Want Travel Ban
- WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola-Free, Urges Other Nations To Replicate Success Story
- Family Of Ebola Nurse Patient Hires Lawyer To Clear Things Up, Refutes CDC Claims; Agency Revises Guidelines
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop