Iggy Azalea And ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Star Rita Ora's ‘Black Widow’ Music Video Now Out On Vevo And YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 14, 2014 10:10 PM EST
The "Black Widow" music video starring Iggy Azalea and "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Rita Ora has finally been released and is out now on Vevo and YouTube. "Black Widow" is part of Azalea's 2014 debut album titled "The New Classic." The song was officially released on July 8, 2014, but the music video which was inspired by the "Kill Bill" movies starring Uma Thurman was published on Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014. Read on to learn more about the "Black Widow" music video.
Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" during the 2014 BET Awards in Los Angeles, California June 29, 2014.
"Black Widow" by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora is a song about revenge and a woman's strength. It is also about a woman's resilience to bounce back from a breakup. The song compares a woman to a Black Widow spider, a poisonous arachnid known for eating its partner after mating with it. Ora sings "Black Widow's" hook.
Azalea announced the good news about the release of the highly anticipated music video on her Twitter account.
Meanwhile, Ora also used her own social media accounts, particularly Twitter and Instagram to let her fans know about it.
Aside from tweeting about it, Ora also posted a picture of herself on Instagram wearing the skin tight red and black leather jumpsuit from the "Black Widow" music video. Click HERE to see a photo of it from Ora's official Instagram account.
Meanwhile, Azalea previously posted a photo of Ora during her fight training for their musical collaboration.
The "Black Widow" music video was directed by Director X and Iggy Azalea. The said single can be purchased on iTunes or streamed on Spotify. Click HERE to buy "Black Widow" on iTunes. Click HERE to stream "Black Widow" on Spotify.
For more updates about Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora, as well as other news about entertainment, technology, sports, health, fashion, business, finance and politics, keep reading International Business Times. Watch the "Black Widow" music video below featuring Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora.
Iggy Azalea - "Black Widow" ft. Rita Ora:
MTV House of Style Season 2 Premiere Recap: Episode 1 Vintage Shopping with Iggy Azalea and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott [WATCH VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2