‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor’ Introduces Premade Groups Option In The Game's Group Finder [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Janice Somosot | August 14, 2014 6:24 PM EST
Blizzard Entertainment's "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" has just introduced the Premade Groups option as part of the video game's Group Finder. This is to enable players to easily gather around in groups to play as a team. Read on to learn more about it.
Visitors play the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" video game at the Blizzard Entertainment exhibition stand during the Gamescom 2014 fair in Cologne August 13, 2014. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 13 to August 17.
According to Battle.net, the Premade Groups option in the Group Finder allows players of "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" to team up faster, especially during Heroic raids or even on Normal raids. This new game option is also helpful in finding other players who want to participate in the same group quest.
Here's how to take advantage of the Premade Groups option in the "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" Group Finder.
How To Browse For Groups When Looking For Some Adventure In The Game:
1. Open Group Finder by pressing the "I" key.
2. Click on the Premade Groups option for Player vs. Environment, or "PvE" content such as raids, dungeons and questings.
3. Create premade groups for different arenas and battlegrounds within the Player vs. Player, or "PvP" tab, including the 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 Arenas, the 2v2, 3v3 Arena Skirmishes and the Rated Battlegrounds.
4. Press the "H" key to directly access the "PvP" pane.
Plus, there's an option that allows players to create groups for things that aren't on the list. As soon as players find the group that they want to belong to, all they need to do is sign up to join it. Then, wait for the notification from the group's leader as well as the approval to join the group.
How To Start Your Own Group In The Game:
1. Select "Start a Group."
2. Think of a group name. Type it on the "Name" field.
3. Determine the group's purpose. Will it be used for running a normal raid, running a dungeon or for questing? Put it on the "Type" field.
- Requirements: Players can opt to specify additional requirements, including voice chat or minimum item level.
- Voice Chat: Players can choose to add this option to be able to communicate better with the members of their group.
- Minimum Item Level: This must be less than or equal to the group leader's own item level.
- Description: This provides more information about the group. This field can also include the rules and regulations that should be observed by the group.
4. After completing the group's settings, click on "List Group."
Keep in mind that it is up to the group leader to accept or decline the group's applicants. But for raid groups, the raid leader and the raid assistants can accept or decline applicants. Also, a tally of the different roles within the group can be seen as well as the applicants' ranks from the Proving Grounds (Gold, Silver or Bronze).
For more updates about the "World of Warcraft," as well as other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, politics, sports, science, business, finance and health, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch The "World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor" Videos Below:
[Updated]WoD Premade Group Finder - OQ/Openraid Replacement In Game!
Group Finder Updated + Social Features - Warlords Of Draenor World Of Warcraft
READ MORE ABOUT "WORLD OF WARCRAFT":
'World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update: Changes in the Game System, Classes and Characters' Lives [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage