Queen Elizabeth Furious, Kate Middleton & Prince William Move Out of Kensington Palace - Reports [PHOTOS]
August 14, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Queen Elizabeth Furious, Kate Middleton & Prince William Moves Out of Kensington Palace - Reports
The feud between Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton continues as rumours between the two royals heats up when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge decided to move into their summer home, Anmer Hall. Scheduled to represent the Queen on her upcoming solo trip to Malta, Kate and her relationship with the royal family's matriarch is under a lot of speculations that they are not in good terms when it comes to raising her family.
Life & Style magazine's Aug. 25 issue claims that Kate Middleton and husband, Prince William, are breaking royal tradition by moving to their country home to raise their son, Prince George. Featured in the tabloid's cover feature with the title, "Kate & William Tell the Queen: We're leaving!" the royal couple allegedly wants a more private life with their 1-year-old and made the "unprecedented" decision to move out of Kensington Palace.
"The queen is furious," revealed by a "royal insider" to the tabloid. "It's a huge slap in the face for her. Kate [and] William are sending the message that they refuse to be forced by the queen to do anything."
The Duke of Cambridge is set to take his new job as a helicopter pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance starting this fall and staying in Anmer Hall is much closer to his work than staying in the palace. He will begin his Air Transport Pilot's license training in Sept. and will graduate as a helicopter commander once he completes the five-month training period.
"He regards his work with the RAF Search and Rescue Force as having been an exceptional privilege, and is hugely motivated by the idea of being able to continue to help people in difficult and challenging situations," said the Palace spokesman.
The royal couple is currently taking their month-long vacation after a string of public appearances in the previous months and plans to visit Queen Elizabeth and husband, Prince Philip in their home in Scotland. Taking Prince George with them, the Cambridge's will also visit Prince Charles and wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles in their Highland home.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic Talks About ‘Castle’ Series End, Does Not Want Show To ‘Overstay Its Welcome’
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices