Queen Elizabeth Furious, Kate Middleton & Prince William Move Out of Kensington Palace - Reports [PHOTOS]
August 14, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Queen Elizabeth Furious, Kate Middleton & Prince William Moves Out of Kensington Palace - Reports
The feud between Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton continues as rumours between the two royals heats up when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge decided to move into their summer home, Anmer Hall. Scheduled to represent the Queen on her upcoming solo trip to Malta, Kate and her relationship with the royal family's matriarch is under a lot of speculations that they are not in good terms when it comes to raising her family.
Life & Style magazine's Aug. 25 issue claims that Kate Middleton and husband, Prince William, are breaking royal tradition by moving to their country home to raise their son, Prince George. Featured in the tabloid's cover feature with the title, "Kate & William Tell the Queen: We're leaving!" the royal couple allegedly wants a more private life with their 1-year-old and made the "unprecedented" decision to move out of Kensington Palace.
"The queen is furious," revealed by a "royal insider" to the tabloid. "It's a huge slap in the face for her. Kate [and] William are sending the message that they refuse to be forced by the queen to do anything."
The Duke of Cambridge is set to take his new job as a helicopter pilot for the East Anglian Air Ambulance starting this fall and staying in Anmer Hall is much closer to his work than staying in the palace. He will begin his Air Transport Pilot's license training in Sept. and will graduate as a helicopter commander once he completes the five-month training period.
"He regards his work with the RAF Search and Rescue Force as having been an exceptional privilege, and is hugely motivated by the idea of being able to continue to help people in difficult and challenging situations," said the Palace spokesman.
The royal couple is currently taking their month-long vacation after a string of public appearances in the previous months and plans to visit Queen Elizabeth and husband, Prince Philip in their home in Scotland. Taking Prince George with them, the Cambridge's will also visit Prince Charles and wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles in their Highland home.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers