‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Plot Details: Find Out If Thanos Will Appear In ‘Avengers 2’ Plus Spoilers Revealed By Kevin Feige
By jaskiran kaur | August 14, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Fans know that "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is now in its post-production stage. Director Joss Whedon recently announced that he has finished filming the upcoming Marvel movie. And now fans can expect more and more details teasing the plot to surface. Based on the latest reports, here are few plot spoilers from "Avengers 2." Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige provided an insight into the storyline of the upcoming movie. Also find out if supervillain Thanos will appear in the movie. [Warning: Potential Spoilers Ahead!]
Speaking after the screening of behind-the-scene video from "Avengers: Age of Ultron," Kevin Feige revealed some spoilers.
"Last time we saw Stark Tower, from The Avengers, it had gotten beat up a little bit thanks to Hulk and thanks to Loki and the Chituari, and Pepper and Tony were standing over a table looking at plans" Kevin Feige told IGN.
The co-producer revealed that falling of all the letters except "A" in the Stark" hints that they were "retro-fitting for The Avengers." He said that is exactly what the audience will witness in an upcoming film.
He further explained that how and why Stark Tower becomes Avengers Tower. The S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone. So Tony Stark is now "bank-rolling The Avengers."
Talking about the Avengers Tower, he revealed that it is constructed in a way that it gives room for "Quinjet, laboratories," storeroom for Iron Man suits and two bars. Also, the tower is reportedly going to serve as "primary location" in "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
"Avengers: Age of Ultron" is going to bring together all the major Marvel superheroes such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Hulk along with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
Feige even teased "lot of Bruce Banner and Hulk" action in "Avengers 2."
Meanwhile, fans are curious to know if the Marvel supervillain Thanos will appear in "Age of Ultron" after fans saw his glimpse in the post-credits scene of "The Avengers." To fans disappointment, Josh Brolin's Titan will not appear in the franchise's second instalment. Kevin Feige confirmed the news during SDCC to Comic Book Resources. He told the publication that the supervillain is "not a part of 'Avengers 2.'" He continued by saying that the movie is still under production, thus "nothing is definitive."
Avengers: Age of Ultron" sees the return of Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Mark Rufffalo (The Hulk), Chris Evans (Captain America), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) along with (Jeremy Renner) Hawkeye, Aaron-Taylor-Johnson (Quicksilver) and Elisabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch) to fight against super robot Ultron. The scheduled release date of the movie is May 1, 2015.
For more spoilers and updates on "Avengers: Age of Ultron," read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports