Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr's Secret to Youthful Glow and Sexy Body: Vinegar
By Sarah Thomas | August 14, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox have revealed the secrets behind their youthful and sexy bodies. While people though fruit juices may be the best way to reduce weight, get clear, radiant skin and a youthful, these two celebrities gave an altogether different tip to be healthy and fit. Their vinegar ferments are going mainstream.
Presenter Megan Fox poses backstage at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 13, 2013.
Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox are huge fans of apple cider vinegar, and they state that it is best for weight loss. There is also a restaurant, The Raw Duck, that has a menu dedicated to ferments in London, which is the first of its kind. Vinegar has become the most popular and biggest health drink. Megan Fox said, "Because of my 'really big sweet tooth, I sometimes cleanse with a combination of apple cider vinegar and water." She claims that it "cleans out your system."
It not only cleans the system but gives you a youthful glow and helps in weight loss as well. It is also recommended that a vinegar-infused drink every morning is extremely good for health. The two celebrities have different ways of incorporating apple cedar vinegar in their diets. Miranda Kerr sprinkles it on her salad. Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna prefer to gulp the fermented tonics.
The Raw Duck menu contains the apple cider vinegar, to which a little sugar is added and grated apple left over three days. This is one of their customers' favourite drink.
"These are deliciously cleansing and help aid digestion," owner Rory McCoy told The Metro. He stated that probiotic usually brings in images of mass-produced youghurts. But he calls the options under his menu "the real thing." He also specified the need for people to know about them. "I try to drink a vinegar or eat a ferment every day for my health."
Katy Mason, nutritionist at The Nutri Centre, said about the new £5 tipple, "During the fermentation process, sugars are broken down by bacteria and yeasts, into alcohol, if you ferment this further then you get vinegar. You can make vinegar from many things fruits: vegetables and grains and in the case of apple cider vinegar - apples!"
She explained that vinegar was used for several purposes in the past, pickling, cleaning as a condiment and for health. "If you look on the internet you will find claims that vinegar, especially apple cider vinegar will relieve just about any ailment you can think of."
Some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar are that it helps digestion and heals bruises. Even nutritional therapists recommend it for digestion and weight loss, she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Sex In The City Actress Kim Cattrall Embraces Menopause
- A Baby Shot In The Head Due To Hunting Accident In Pennsylvania; Chances of Blindness
- Australia's Response to Ebola Crisis 'Lethally Inadequate'
- 5 Myths About The Gluten-Free Diet Every Fad Fanatic Should Know
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks