Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr's Secret to Youthful Glow and Sexy Body: Vinegar
By Sarah Thomas | August 14, 2014 3:30 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox have revealed the secrets behind their youthful and sexy bodies. While people though fruit juices may be the best way to reduce weight, get clear, radiant skin and a youthful, these two celebrities gave an altogether different tip to be healthy and fit. Their vinegar ferments are going mainstream.
Presenter Megan Fox poses backstage at the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, January 13, 2013.
Miranda Kerr and Megan Fox are huge fans of apple cider vinegar, and they state that it is best for weight loss. There is also a restaurant, The Raw Duck, that has a menu dedicated to ferments in London, which is the first of its kind. Vinegar has become the most popular and biggest health drink. Megan Fox said, "Because of my 'really big sweet tooth, I sometimes cleanse with a combination of apple cider vinegar and water." She claims that it "cleans out your system."
It not only cleans the system but gives you a youthful glow and helps in weight loss as well. It is also recommended that a vinegar-infused drink every morning is extremely good for health. The two celebrities have different ways of incorporating apple cedar vinegar in their diets. Miranda Kerr sprinkles it on her salad. Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna prefer to gulp the fermented tonics.
The Raw Duck menu contains the apple cider vinegar, to which a little sugar is added and grated apple left over three days. This is one of their customers' favourite drink.
"These are deliciously cleansing and help aid digestion," owner Rory McCoy told The Metro. He stated that probiotic usually brings in images of mass-produced youghurts. But he calls the options under his menu "the real thing." He also specified the need for people to know about them. "I try to drink a vinegar or eat a ferment every day for my health."
Katy Mason, nutritionist at The Nutri Centre, said about the new £5 tipple, "During the fermentation process, sugars are broken down by bacteria and yeasts, into alcohol, if you ferment this further then you get vinegar. You can make vinegar from many things fruits: vegetables and grains and in the case of apple cider vinegar - apples!"
She explained that vinegar was used for several purposes in the past, pickling, cleaning as a condiment and for health. "If you look on the internet you will find claims that vinegar, especially apple cider vinegar will relieve just about any ailment you can think of."
Some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar are that it helps digestion and heals bruises. Even nutritional therapists recommend it for digestion and weight loss, she said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Sex With 20 Women Or More Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer, Canadian Research Says
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight