Scott Disick Flaunts His Wealth On Instagram After Losing $4,000 In Hamptons Burglary
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 14, 2014 2:21 PM EST
Scott Disick has proven that the reported loss of $4,000 in cash from a burglary incident in The Hamptons residence he is currently staying in does not make a dent in his over-all assets. Scott likes to flaunt his wealth and Kourtney Kardashian's long-time partner loves luxury and the finer things in life. He takes every opportunity to indulge and he has turned his Instagram feed into the social media version of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous."
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Scott fancies himself to be Royalty and even went as far as buying himself the title of "Lord" while on a trip to the UK as documented in an earlier season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." He bought the title and went through a simple ceremony similar to the knighting ceremonies seen in medieval movies while on a trip to the UK while Rob Kardashian looked on in amusement.
In his Instagram account, Scott uses the handle @letthelordbewithyou and he really takes the time to let his followers in on the lifestyles of the Lord. On Aug 11, Scott posted a photo of his wrist featuring two Patek Philippe time pieces with the caption: "Just in case 1 patek gets scratched 1 for back up"
Days before that, Scott Posted a selfie taken while he seemed to be out driving a top-down car and he put in a shameless plug for Burger King's Chicken Fries. Scott seamlessly tied in fast food and luxury items in one breath with his caption: "I love convertibles, choppers and @BurgerKingChicken Fries #bringbackchickenfries #tbt #bkpdpartner"
If you are the Lord Disick, you get what you want and a few days later, Scott posted a photo featuring a huge order of BK Chicken Fries along with the receipt for $205.28. Even with fast food the Lord goes big! The receipt shows that he bought 45 orders of 9-pc. Chicken Fries!
On Aug 5, Scott showcased his love for timepieces once again with a photo showing a large assortment of high end-watches. The photo appears to have been taken from inside the rental home that he is staying in at The Hamptons while accompanying his family during the filming of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami." The caption reads: "Nice TIME of day. #mill"
If there's anything that Scott loves more than his watches, it might just be his cars and a few weeks ago, he posted some photos of his collection which include a Ferrari, Lamborghini and a Mercedes among others.
Last month, Scott took a bashing from some haters after he posted a photo of a money sandwich where bundles of cash were pictured in between two pieces of bread and one follower commented: "How does he have so much money he doesn't f------ do anything besides sit on his ass"
Not one to let detractors bring him down, Scott also knows how to take everything in stride and reposted a photo that shows one of his previous Instagram posts with himself flying on a jet, which someone had labelled with the caption: "Stars Who Prove They're Ridiculously Rich With Lavish Instagram PIcs!" He then went on and responded with: "Finally someone gets what we're trying to do here."
The Kardashian-Jenner clan have been slammed numerous times for the massive wealth that they have accumulated over the years and the group had been accused of being famous simply for being famous. The memebrs of the family have in fact been involved in numerous business ventures before and after becoming famoous and Disick clarified in a recent interview with Haute Living that he does in fact work.
"The truth is I work in various industries. I have done a lot of private label manufacturing in the nutrition biz and have raised money for startup companies. I tend to invest money into nightlife businesses the friends of mine that are involved in nightclubs and what not. " said Scott.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots