Madison Beer and Justin Bieber’s Collaboration May Already be in the Works
By Annie Dee | August 14, 2014 2:10 PM EST
Song collaboration between 15-year old Madison Beer and 20-year old Justin Bieber may already be in the works. Madison, an up and coming young American singer first gained media attention when young Canadian pop sensation Justin tweeted a link to a video of her singing. A photo of them together spurred talks of them releasing a new song soon.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in this file photo from May 22, 2014. Bieber has been cleared of wrongdoing in an attempted robbery investigation in which the Canadian pop star was accused of trying to take a woman's mobile phone, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office said June 16, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier/Files
On August 2, Madison posted a photo of herself with the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer on her Instagram. The photo showed her on Bieber's recording studio. Madison captioned this with ""#tb studio with @justinbieber, new music coming soon :)". We can't wait!"
While this looks promising, albeit not yet confirmed officially, Hollywood Life reports that Madison has been raring for it to happen for a while now. This photo may just mean Madison's dream is coming true. Madison recently shared that she would love it if she would be given the chance to collaborate on a song with her role model. The young singer may already have her own fan base, but just like any young girl who is a true Belieber, she would jump at the chance to work with Justin.
"Hopefully, I hope really soon. That would be amazing. I would love to do a song ... He's really my role model, so that would be awesome," shared Beer to Hollywood Life.
Madison owes a lot of her success to Justin. Even though she is undoubtedly talented, the ball started rolling for her when Justin tweeted a link to her beautiful cover of Etta James' "At Last" almost two years ago. Justin himself signed Madison to his label, Island Records and got her a management contract with his own manager, Scooter Braun. A song together would hardly be that surprising. Madison herself could not wait for it to happen.
Whether or not she and Justin can be more than singing partners, the answer would have to be no for now. Madison also shared that she cannot picture herself on a date with Justin or any boy for matter. In fact, she said boys scare her at the moment! Rather, she uses her newfound fame on urging teens to do great things, such as make birthday cards for the homeless teens. Recently, a new PSA video was released of Madison to get the word out about the DoSomething.org's Birthday Mail campaign, JustJared reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports