Kim Kardashian Talks About Beyonce & Jay Z in Andy Cohen’s 'Watch What Happens'
By Riza Ornos | August 14, 2014 2:04 PM EST
Best known for her ability to take selfies, reality star Kim Kardashian announced her plans for a 352-page coffee-table book featuring her never-before-seen selfies on the recent episode of "Watch What Happens" with host Any Cohen. Kim even gave the TV host some tips of taking amazing selfies and then had him pose next to her famous asset.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"Will you allow me to take a selfie with your ass?" said Cohen after Kim taught him the art of taking selfies. Of course the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star happily obliged and turned her back in a skin-tight burgundy dress and made a sexy pose as Andy made his selfie shot.
Cohen introduced Kim to the show as having "the most coveted butt in all pop culture" as he promised the bombshell to pose his selfie with her behind as soon as he got the time. During her interview, the star revealed that her upcoming book called "Selfish" will be unveiled next spring featuring the countless outtakes that didn't make the cut onto social media.
"It's really funny because every time a girl takes a selfie there's definitely about 20 pictures that they took before they actually posted one," explained North West's mom. "So in the book it's those and the one that made it. Like the bikini selfie I did in the white bathing suit - I'm going to put in, like, all the ones that didn't make it."
When it was time for Cohen to ask Kim about the ongoing speculations about Beyonce and Jay Z's crumbling marriage, the Hollywood bombshell hoped that all those rumours are not true as she wished the couple the best. Kim is apparently too busy to worry about other people's business but it was only a few days ago that she posted a selfie with Kanye sharing an elevator kiss.
Based on some gossip Web sites, the elevator selfie is a diss to Beyonce and Jay Z who is currently battling with divorce and cheating allegations after their famous elevator scandal. The Hip-hop power couple recently wrapped up their "On the Run" in San Francisco and according to Queen Bey it was the best tour of her life slamming all divorce rumours with her rapper husband.
Kim captioned the photo, #ElevatorKiss, and fans are wondering if the snap will make it to her "Selfish" book.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4