Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Wedding Update: Beyonce and Jay Z Could Do A Gig At Brangelina’s Nuptials- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 14, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding is one of the most anticipated, high profile wedding of the Hollywood. Fans have waited long to see the two of them tie the knot. However, the day might not be too far as planning for the Brangelina wedding seems to be underway. According to the latest update, the king and queen of hip hop Beyonce and Jay Z could be performing on the wedding.
According to The Daily Star newspaper (via Contact Music), the "World War Z" actor Brad Pitt has "asked Beyonce and Jay Z to perform at his wedding." It is reported that he is arranging for their gig because Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's children are "huge fans" of the couple.
A source told The Daily Star newspaper that "Brad told Bey and Jay, that their kids especially Maddox- adore them."
The actor reportedly told Beyonce and Jay Z that their performance will make their "big day extra special." The report notes that the couple has not made any commitments due to their "hectic schedules." However, the couple have reportedly told Brad Pitt that "depending on the date" they will try to make it.
The report provided no official statement by either of the couples' rep. Thus the news remains unconfirmed. Moreover, date for the wedding has not been revealed yet.
In July, E!Online reported that that the A-List Hollywood couple may walk the aisle "either this fall or next spring." The wedding reportedly will take place at their Chateau Miraval home in South of France. The report suggests that the couple want their wedding to be a private and "quiet" ceremony.
The source told the celebrity news publication that "extensive construction and renovations" at their future abode "have led to months of delay" in the marriage. However, the even in the absence of an official wedding date the couple can reportedly "say they'll definitely be married by this time next year."
As for the other couple, fans know Beyonce and Jay Z are currently on a joint tour "On The Run." At the same time, they are surrounded by rumours about divorce and marital problems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles