Ariana Grande on Harry Styles: 'He's just a nice friend'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:39 AM EST
Since her split from Jai Brooks of The Janoskians, Ariana Grande has been linked from one singer to the next specifically those she has collaborated with. Grande is allegedly in a relationship with Big Sean thanks to their collaboration on "Best Mistake." As for Styles with whom she collaborated "A Little Bit of Your Heart," the curly-haired cutie is just a "nice friend."
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill
Early in July, Grande and Styles caused quite the stir when they revealed they wrote a song together. This had prompted a flurry of dating reports even until today. Of course, Grande was quick to address the rumours and clearing reports that she's dating the curly haired cutie of 1D.
"He is a very, very, very nice boy but I'm not like... He's just a nice friend," stated Grande during a radio interview with Australian's "Smallzy's Surgery," Wednesday.
Even if Grande claims Harry is a "nice friend," this still has not stopped rumours of her dating the One Direction cutie. The same goes for Big Sean with whom she had collaborated "Best Mistake" with. The former Nickelodeon star is allegedly in a secret relationship with Naya Rivera's ex-beau.
New reports claim that Grande and Sean were spotted kissing during a movie date last Aug. 3. The alleged couple was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles where they watched the movie "The Purge." Onlookers claim to have seen the couple kiss inside the theatre.
Yet, a source to E! Online claims there is nothing romantic going on between Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Like Harry, Ariana sees Big Sean as a "nice friend" and both are simply growing closer as good friends through the weeks.
"They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," states the source to E! Online.
Putting aside the dating rumours, Grande's singles namely "Bang Bang," "Break Free," "Best Mistake" and "Problem" continue to dominate the iTunes charts. "Arianators" are looking forward to the singers' second studio album set for release late this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate