Ariana Grande on Harry Styles: 'He's just a nice friend'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:39 AM EST
Since her split from Jai Brooks of The Janoskians, Ariana Grande has been linked from one singer to the next specifically those she has collaborated with. Grande is allegedly in a relationship with Big Sean thanks to their collaboration on "Best Mistake." As for Styles with whom she collaborated "A Little Bit of Your Heart," the curly-haired cutie is just a "nice friend."
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill
Early in July, Grande and Styles caused quite the stir when they revealed they wrote a song together. This had prompted a flurry of dating reports even until today. Of course, Grande was quick to address the rumours and clearing reports that she's dating the curly haired cutie of 1D.
"He is a very, very, very nice boy but I'm not like... He's just a nice friend," stated Grande during a radio interview with Australian's "Smallzy's Surgery," Wednesday.
Even if Grande claims Harry is a "nice friend," this still has not stopped rumours of her dating the One Direction cutie. The same goes for Big Sean with whom she had collaborated "Best Mistake" with. The former Nickelodeon star is allegedly in a secret relationship with Naya Rivera's ex-beau.
New reports claim that Grande and Sean were spotted kissing during a movie date last Aug. 3. The alleged couple was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles where they watched the movie "The Purge." Onlookers claim to have seen the couple kiss inside the theatre.
Yet, a source to E! Online claims there is nothing romantic going on between Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Like Harry, Ariana sees Big Sean as a "nice friend" and both are simply growing closer as good friends through the weeks.
"They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," states the source to E! Online.
Putting aside the dating rumours, Grande's singles namely "Bang Bang," "Break Free," "Best Mistake" and "Problem" continue to dominate the iTunes charts. "Arianators" are looking forward to the singers' second studio album set for release late this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles