Ariana Grande on Harry Styles: 'He's just a nice friend'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:39 AM EST
Since her split from Jai Brooks of The Janoskians, Ariana Grande has been linked from one singer to the next specifically those she has collaborated with. Grande is allegedly in a relationship with Big Sean thanks to their collaboration on "Best Mistake." As for Styles with whom she collaborated "A Little Bit of Your Heart," the curly-haired cutie is just a "nice friend."
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill
Early in July, Grande and Styles caused quite the stir when they revealed they wrote a song together. This had prompted a flurry of dating reports even until today. Of course, Grande was quick to address the rumours and clearing reports that she's dating the curly haired cutie of 1D.
"He is a very, very, very nice boy but I'm not like... He's just a nice friend," stated Grande during a radio interview with Australian's "Smallzy's Surgery," Wednesday.
Even if Grande claims Harry is a "nice friend," this still has not stopped rumours of her dating the One Direction cutie. The same goes for Big Sean with whom she had collaborated "Best Mistake" with. The former Nickelodeon star is allegedly in a secret relationship with Naya Rivera's ex-beau.
New reports claim that Grande and Sean were spotted kissing during a movie date last Aug. 3. The alleged couple was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles where they watched the movie "The Purge." Onlookers claim to have seen the couple kiss inside the theatre.
Yet, a source to E! Online claims there is nothing romantic going on between Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Like Harry, Ariana sees Big Sean as a "nice friend" and both are simply growing closer as good friends through the weeks.
"They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," states the source to E! Online.
Putting aside the dating rumours, Grande's singles namely "Bang Bang," "Break Free," "Best Mistake" and "Problem" continue to dominate the iTunes charts. "Arianators" are looking forward to the singers' second studio album set for release late this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: The Woman Behind ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef