Ariana Grande on Harry Styles: 'He's just a nice friend'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:39 AM EST
Since her split from Jai Brooks of The Janoskians, Ariana Grande has been linked from one singer to the next specifically those she has collaborated with. Grande is allegedly in a relationship with Big Sean thanks to their collaboration on "Best Mistake." As for Styles with whom she collaborated "A Little Bit of Your Heart," the curly-haired cutie is just a "nice friend."
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill
Early in July, Grande and Styles caused quite the stir when they revealed they wrote a song together. This had prompted a flurry of dating reports even until today. Of course, Grande was quick to address the rumours and clearing reports that she's dating the curly haired cutie of 1D.
"He is a very, very, very nice boy but I'm not like... He's just a nice friend," stated Grande during a radio interview with Australian's "Smallzy's Surgery," Wednesday.
Even if Grande claims Harry is a "nice friend," this still has not stopped rumours of her dating the One Direction cutie. The same goes for Big Sean with whom she had collaborated "Best Mistake" with. The former Nickelodeon star is allegedly in a secret relationship with Naya Rivera's ex-beau.
New reports claim that Grande and Sean were spotted kissing during a movie date last Aug. 3. The alleged couple was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles where they watched the movie "The Purge." Onlookers claim to have seen the couple kiss inside the theatre.
Yet, a source to E! Online claims there is nothing romantic going on between Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Like Harry, Ariana sees Big Sean as a "nice friend" and both are simply growing closer as good friends through the weeks.
"They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," states the source to E! Online.
Putting aside the dating rumours, Grande's singles namely "Bang Bang," "Break Free," "Best Mistake" and "Problem" continue to dominate the iTunes charts. "Arianators" are looking forward to the singers' second studio album set for release late this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report