Ariana Grande on Harry Styles: 'He's just a nice friend'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:39 AM EST
Since her split from Jai Brooks of The Janoskians, Ariana Grande has been linked from one singer to the next specifically those she has collaborated with. Grande is allegedly in a relationship with Big Sean thanks to their collaboration on "Best Mistake." As for Styles with whom she collaborated "A Little Bit of Your Heart," the curly-haired cutie is just a "nice friend."
Ariana Grande performs during the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Fred Thornhill
Early in July, Grande and Styles caused quite the stir when they revealed they wrote a song together. This had prompted a flurry of dating reports even until today. Of course, Grande was quick to address the rumours and clearing reports that she's dating the curly haired cutie of 1D.
"He is a very, very, very nice boy but I'm not like... He's just a nice friend," stated Grande during a radio interview with Australian's "Smallzy's Surgery," Wednesday.
Even if Grande claims Harry is a "nice friend," this still has not stopped rumours of her dating the One Direction cutie. The same goes for Big Sean with whom she had collaborated "Best Mistake" with. The former Nickelodeon star is allegedly in a secret relationship with Naya Rivera's ex-beau.
New reports claim that Grande and Sean were spotted kissing during a movie date last Aug. 3. The alleged couple was spotted at The Grove in Los Angeles where they watched the movie "The Purge." Onlookers claim to have seen the couple kiss inside the theatre.
Yet, a source to E! Online claims there is nothing romantic going on between Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Like Harry, Ariana sees Big Sean as a "nice friend" and both are simply growing closer as good friends through the weeks.
"They have been friends since they [recorded "Best Mistake"] together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great," states the source to E! Online.
Putting aside the dating rumours, Grande's singles namely "Bang Bang," "Break Free," "Best Mistake" and "Problem" continue to dominate the iTunes charts. "Arianators" are looking forward to the singers' second studio album set for release late this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS