Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss Not Moving In Together
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Karlie Kloss and Taylor Swift have been friends for almost a year. They've been spotted out and about on countless occasions and in numerous interviews they've got nothing but love for one another. So it isn't the least bit surprising that there are reports of the BFFs finally moving into an apartment together.
Model Karlie Kloss poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
Taylor Swift has not been so lucky in the love department following her string of break ups in the past years. Yet, the situation is the complete opposite with that of the BFF department. The "Red" singer is close friends with almost everyone in the Hollywood biz from Lena Dunham of "Girls" to former Disney star Selena Gomez and Emma Stone of "The Amazing Spiderman."
Aside from having friends in the music, movie and television scene, Taylor has rubbed elbows with Victoria Secret models Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevingne. Whereas Kloss is concerned, the blonde BFFs are quite close that they've gone on countless dates together.
Now, reports claim that because of their growing closeness, Kloss is moving in with Taylor Swift. A report by Mail Online, sister site of The Daily Mail, originally published a story on the said move.
"Taylor and Karlie have grown very close. They are inseparable. Taylor wanted someone to live with her, to have some company, and Karlie jumped at the chance to move in with her friend. They spent a lot of time together before Karlie moved in but now they are rarely apart. They do everything together, from visits to the gym to going on road trips," claimed the report.
However, Mail Online's piece has since then been deleted as noted by an exclusive report by Gawker. With regards to the report of Karlie Kloss moving in with Swift, the country crooners' rep has yet to comment. Kloss's' rep however has released a statement claiming there is no truth about the report.
"Karlie and Taylor do not live together and have no plans to live together. The Daily Mail did not verify the facts of the story prior to publishing it," said the rep to Gawker.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar