Kendall Jenner Speaks Up on Waitress Incident: 'I would never throw money in anyone's face'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Being a highly sought out model in the fashion biz, Kendall Jenner has been subject to malicious rumours since her career as a model blast off. Reports of her allegedly throwing cash onto a waitress' face were rampant on the web. However, the 18-year old model has finally spoken up and slammed such reports.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Aside from being the news due to her family's reality television show and her career as a model, Kendall was recently embroiled in rumours of her being rude to a waitress. According to reports, Kendall had thrown money at the face of a waitress after allegedly bailing out on her bill. This had come after the waitress had tweeted all about the incident.
Blaine Morris, the waitress at the Mercer Kitchen in SoHo, claimed that Kendall had skipped out on her bill. When Blaine caught up with the star, the model had allegedly threw the money at her face.
"That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face," wrote Morris on Twitter.
Hailey Baldwin was with Kendall Jenner during the incident thus prompting her rep to speak up about the accusation. The two had "thought everything was paid for." In addition, Kendall did not throw any money at Blaine but was rather "polite and asked, 'Does this cover it?'"
After days of the reports swirling around the web, Kendall finally speaks up on Twitter. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star was quick to slam the reports and state she was "raised better than that."
"these rumors r absolutely ridiculous! I would never throw money in anyone's face or act that disrespectfully. I was raised better than that," stated Kendall on Twitter.
"Said it once and I'll say it again, don't believe everything you read!" added the model.
This isn't the first rumour that claims Kendall has been "rude." Back in July, the model was rumoured to have been kicked out of Jaden Smith's home because his mother called Kendall out for being "rude." The said report has already been trashed and holds no truth whatsoever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]