Kendall Jenner Speaks Up on Waitress Incident: 'I would never throw money in anyone's face'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Being a highly sought out model in the fashion biz, Kendall Jenner has been subject to malicious rumours since her career as a model blast off. Reports of her allegedly throwing cash onto a waitress' face were rampant on the web. However, the 18-year old model has finally spoken up and slammed such reports.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Aside from being the news due to her family's reality television show and her career as a model, Kendall was recently embroiled in rumours of her being rude to a waitress. According to reports, Kendall had thrown money at the face of a waitress after allegedly bailing out on her bill. This had come after the waitress had tweeted all about the incident.
Blaine Morris, the waitress at the Mercer Kitchen in SoHo, claimed that Kendall had skipped out on her bill. When Blaine caught up with the star, the model had allegedly threw the money at her face.
"That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face," wrote Morris on Twitter.
Hailey Baldwin was with Kendall Jenner during the incident thus prompting her rep to speak up about the accusation. The two had "thought everything was paid for." In addition, Kendall did not throw any money at Blaine but was rather "polite and asked, 'Does this cover it?'"
After days of the reports swirling around the web, Kendall finally speaks up on Twitter. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star was quick to slam the reports and state she was "raised better than that."
"these rumors r absolutely ridiculous! I would never throw money in anyone's face or act that disrespectfully. I was raised better than that," stated Kendall on Twitter.
"Said it once and I'll say it again, don't believe everything you read!" added the model.
This isn't the first rumour that claims Kendall has been "rude." Back in July, the model was rumoured to have been kicked out of Jaden Smith's home because his mother called Kendall out for being "rude." The said report has already been trashed and holds no truth whatsoever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia