Kendall Jenner Speaks Up on Waitress Incident: 'I would never throw money in anyone's face'
By Diadem Pambid | August 14, 2014 9:06 AM EST
Being a highly sought out model in the fashion biz, Kendall Jenner has been subject to malicious rumours since her career as a model blast off. Reports of her allegedly throwing cash onto a waitress' face were rampant on the web. However, the 18-year old model has finally spoken up and slammed such reports.
Model Kendall Jenner arrives at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/L.E. Baskow
Aside from being the news due to her family's reality television show and her career as a model, Kendall was recently embroiled in rumours of her being rude to a waitress. According to reports, Kendall had thrown money at the face of a waitress after allegedly bailing out on her bill. This had come after the waitress had tweeted all about the incident.
Blaine Morris, the waitress at the Mercer Kitchen in SoHo, claimed that Kendall had skipped out on her bill. When Blaine caught up with the star, the model had allegedly threw the money at her face.
"That horrible moment you chase a Kardashian down the street because she forgot to pay her bill to be thrown money in your face," wrote Morris on Twitter.
Hailey Baldwin was with Kendall Jenner during the incident thus prompting her rep to speak up about the accusation. The two had "thought everything was paid for." In addition, Kendall did not throw any money at Blaine but was rather "polite and asked, 'Does this cover it?'"
After days of the reports swirling around the web, Kendall finally speaks up on Twitter. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star was quick to slam the reports and state she was "raised better than that."
"these rumors r absolutely ridiculous! I would never throw money in anyone's face or act that disrespectfully. I was raised better than that," stated Kendall on Twitter.
"Said it once and I'll say it again, don't believe everything you read!" added the model.
This isn't the first rumour that claims Kendall has been "rude." Back in July, the model was rumoured to have been kicked out of Jaden Smith's home because his mother called Kendall out for being "rude." The said report has already been trashed and holds no truth whatsoever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown