The Last Four Films That Robin Williams Worked On Before His Death
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 14, 2014 8:51 AM EST
Not just Hollywood but the entire world is mourning the sudden and tragic death of beloved actor Robin Williams. The comedic actor broke into show business as the well-loved sitcom alien Mork in "Mork and Mindy" way back in the 70's. Williams has appeared in so many iconic films throughout his career. Even upon his death at 63 years old, the hard-working actor has left several projects that fans can still look forward to which will be coming out after his death offering audiences a last glimpse at his brilliance.
U.S. actor Robin Williams poses for photographers during a photocall in Rome in this file picture taken November 15, 2005. Oscar-winning actor and comedian Williams was found dead on Monday from an apparent suicide at his home in Northern California, Marin County Sheriff's Office said. He was 63.
1. The Angriest Man in Brooklyn (Released May 2014)- Ironically, in what was his last film that was released prior to his death, Williams plays the role of Henry Altman who was told mistakenly that he has only 90 minutes left to live. The diagnosis sends Williams' character on a wild trip around town as he tries to make amends with people he had hurt in his life.
2. Merry Friggin' Christmas (Post Production 2014)- This unreleased film which is set to come out this Christmas features Robin Williams playing the role of Mitch, Joel McHale's father in the story. Mitch and his son embark on an 8-hour trip to retrieve gifts that Joel's character had left at his family's home before heading out to spend Christmas with his father and the rest of their family.
3. Night At The Museum: Secret At The Tomb (Post Production 2014)- In the third installment to the highly successful Night At The Museum franchise, Robin Williams reprises his role as the statue of late American President Theodore Roosevelt who comes alive along with other characters inside the museum under Ben Stiller's character Larry Daley's watch. This time, the journey brings the familiar cast of museum characters to London. The movie is set to come out in December 2014.
4. Absolutely Anything (Post Production 2015)- This fantasy comedy is centered around a teacher who discovers that he has magical powers which lead him into a series of unfortunate events. Robin Williams showcases his extraordinary skills once again in voicing the character of Dennis the Dog. The film is set to come out in 2015.
Robin Williams has appeared in countless memorable films such as "Bicentennial Man" (1999), "Patch Adams" (1998), "What Dreams May Come" (1998) and "Mrs. Doubtfire" (1993) to name a few. There had been reports about plans for a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel prior to his passing. Williams won his lone Academy Award as Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Good Will Hunting" in 1997.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional