Gamescom 2014 Schedule From Aug. 14-17, 2014, Including The Exhibitors And Games Such As Ubisoft's 'Assasin's Creed Rogue' And Warner Bros. 'Batman: Arkham Knight' [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 13, 2014 9:55 PM EST
It's that time of the year again when gamers and exhibitors all congregate in an epic event called Gamescom. Read on to learn more about the Gamescom 2014 schedule from Aug. 14-17, 2014, including important information about the various exhibitors and games such as Ubisoft's "Assasin's Creed Rogue" and Warner Bros. "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Visitors wait before the opening of the Gamescom 2013 fair in Cologne August 23, 2013. The Gamescom convention, Europe's largest video games trade fair, runs from August 22 to August 25.
According to the official website of Gamescom 2014, the event officially starts on Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014. However, it is only open for trade visitors and media on this day. A select group from the general public can also gain access to it on Aug. 13, 2014, depending on the event organiser. But, don't worry because it will be open to everyone else from Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014 to Sunday, Aug. 17, 2014.
Gamescom 2014 will be held at the entertainment area from Halls 6-10. Make sure to bring your ticket and a valid I.D. in order to be allowed entry to the venue.
Check out the Gamescom 2014 schedule from Aug. 14-17, 2014 below.
Aug. 14, 2014 (Thursday) - 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Aug. 15, 2014 (Friday) - 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Aug. 16, 2014 (Saturday) - 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Aug. 17, 2014 (Sunday) - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Several exhibitors will take part in Gamescom 2014 including Ubisoft and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Ubisoft, which develops several popular video games including "Assasin's Creed Rogue," (X360, PS3), "Just Dance 2015" (PS3, PS4, Wii, WiiU, X360, XBO) and "Tom Clancy's The Division" (PC, PS4, XBO) can be found at Halls 6.1 (Stands: C031, C030 B031, C021, B020 A021, B021 C020) and 5.2 (Stand: A010). Click HERE to view more details about Ubisoft's Gamescom 2014 exhibition booths.
Meanwhile, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, which is the game developer of "Batman: Arkham Knight" (PC, PS4, XBO) and "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor" (PC, PS3, PS4, X360, XBO) can be found at Hall 9.1 (Stand: A021 B020) and Hall 5.2 (C011). Click HERE to view more details about the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Gamescom 2014 exhibition booths. Click HERE to search for a particular Gamescom 2014 exhibitor that you are interested in.
Gamescom 2014 also has event levels in halls 10.1 and 10.2, where the Gamescom Cosplay Village 2014 will take place and an outdoor area (parking lot P8 behind hall 8). Plus, check out the Gamescom camp, campus and festival activities in the area. Click HERE to see the Gamescom 2014 Hall plan. For more updates about Gamescom 2014 and other news about gaming, technology, entertainment, business, finance, health, sports and politics, keep reading International Business Times.
Watch the Gamescom video below:
Impressionen gamescom 2013
READ MORE ABOUT GAMING:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up