‘Breaking Bad’ Spin-Off ‘Better Call Saul’ First Teaser Released, Premiere Month Announced [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 13, 2014 7:13 PM EST
The highly anticipated "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" is scheduled to premiere in February 2015. AMC has released the first teaser of the show. It features Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman. And, it is a younger version of the criminal lawyer, as he is not sporting his receding hairline of "Breaking Bad" days.
"Lawyers! We're like health insurance, you hope you never need it but man oh man, not having it, No!" Saul can be seen telling someone in the nine-minute long teaser.
"Better Call Saul" is set to tell the professional as well as the personal story of Saul Goodman before he met Walter White. It is set in 2002, six years before Goodman met Walter White and got involved in his flourishing drug business.
It is the story of a small town lawyer Jimmy McGill and how he became Saul Goodman, the man who put criminal in 'Criminal Lawyer'. According to the official description of the character, he is a "small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet."
Jonathan Banks is reprising his "Breaking Bad" role of Mike Ehrmantraut, the fixer. He will be seen working against as well as along with Odenkirk's character.
Meanwhile, Bryan Cranston, who played Walter White/Heisenberg, is not sure if he will return in the Goodman's show to reprise his "Breaking Bad" role.
Speaking about the possibility of making an appearance in the new show, Cranston said to Daily Beast: "I don't know in what context it would work in, because we're in different phases. The characters [White and Goodman] didn't meet until the second season of Breaking Bad, when Walter needed to meet him. I suppose they could have a serendipitous brush of each other down the street or in the market, but I don't know what good that'll do -- it's just a little cookie." Cranston, however, is looking forward to directing an episode, next year.
The first season of "Better Call Saul" consists of 10 episodes. AMC has already ordered 13 episodes of Season 2.
[Youtube/Canal de revistazoommagazine]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight