Chris Brown and Rihanna Romance: Breezy Making ‘Huge Effort’ To Win RiRi Back After Karrueche Tran Breakup -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 13, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Even after so many years, it seems Chris Brown is not yet over his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Following his break up with model Karrueche Tran, the rapper seems to be taking steps to win RiRi back. Many media outlet reports suggest that Breezy wants her back.
Mirror reported that Chris Brown attended Rihanna and Eminem's second concert taking place at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California over the weekend. He reportedly was one among the 90,000 viewers in the crowd.
A source told the British daily news publication that after the concert, Chris Brown "made his way backstage" in an attempt to get "closer to Rihanna."
"He was making a huge effort to see her and be seen with her again," the source told the Mirror UK.
Furthermore, the "Loyal" singer is reportedly "texting" Rihanna a lot ever since he was released from the jail. The source even claims that the songstress is "part of the reason he broke up with Karrueche Tran." It is stated that Chris Brown still believes that he and Rihanna are "meant to be together."
Meanwhile, Urban Islandz report suggests that Breezy wants Rihanna back. The report notes that fans were quick to spot the singer in the crowd and they even shared the news on Twitter. The report notes that a fan posted a photo on Twitter which shows Chris Brown "getting very close to someone claiming to be Rihanna at the concert."
However, a source to the celebrity news publication told that Rihanna didn't "even look at him" when he went backstage. Chris Brown was reportedly "very loud" in an attempt to draw Bajan beauty's attention. But RiRi was busy performing and attending to her fans.
The report states that Breezy also shared a photo of artwork that is similar to RiRi's tour logo on Instagram. However, the rapper deleted the post that was captioned: "Just me or does this look like The Monster Tour?"
Earlier in Aug., E!Online reported that no other person is to be blamed for Chris Brown and his model girlfriend's recent breakup. The report notes that RiRi has "nothing to do with" their split.
Chris Brown and Rihanna dated for a long time. However, they ended their relationship in 2009 when the rapper allegedly assaulted the songstress. Following their split, Breezy maintained on and off relationship with RiRi and Karrueche Tran.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China