Chris Brown and Rihanna Romance: Breezy Making ‘Huge Effort’ To Win RiRi Back After Karrueche Tran Breakup -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 13, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Even after so many years, it seems Chris Brown is not yet over his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Following his break up with model Karrueche Tran, the rapper seems to be taking steps to win RiRi back. Many media outlet reports suggest that Breezy wants her back.
Mirror reported that Chris Brown attended Rihanna and Eminem's second concert taking place at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California over the weekend. He reportedly was one among the 90,000 viewers in the crowd.
A source told the British daily news publication that after the concert, Chris Brown "made his way backstage" in an attempt to get "closer to Rihanna."
"He was making a huge effort to see her and be seen with her again," the source told the Mirror UK.
Furthermore, the "Loyal" singer is reportedly "texting" Rihanna a lot ever since he was released from the jail. The source even claims that the songstress is "part of the reason he broke up with Karrueche Tran." It is stated that Chris Brown still believes that he and Rihanna are "meant to be together."
Meanwhile, Urban Islandz report suggests that Breezy wants Rihanna back. The report notes that fans were quick to spot the singer in the crowd and they even shared the news on Twitter. The report notes that a fan posted a photo on Twitter which shows Chris Brown "getting very close to someone claiming to be Rihanna at the concert."
However, a source to the celebrity news publication told that Rihanna didn't "even look at him" when he went backstage. Chris Brown was reportedly "very loud" in an attempt to draw Bajan beauty's attention. But RiRi was busy performing and attending to her fans.
The report states that Breezy also shared a photo of artwork that is similar to RiRi's tour logo on Instagram. However, the rapper deleted the post that was captioned: "Just me or does this look like The Monster Tour?"
Earlier in Aug., E!Online reported that no other person is to be blamed for Chris Brown and his model girlfriend's recent breakup. The report notes that RiRi has "nothing to do with" their split.
Chris Brown and Rihanna dated for a long time. However, they ended their relationship in 2009 when the rapper allegedly assaulted the songstress. Following their split, Breezy maintained on and off relationship with RiRi and Karrueche Tran.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?