Chris Brown and Rihanna Romance: Breezy Making ‘Huge Effort’ To Win RiRi Back After Karrueche Tran Breakup -- Report
By jaskiran kaur | August 13, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Even after so many years, it seems Chris Brown is not yet over his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Following his break up with model Karrueche Tran, the rapper seems to be taking steps to win RiRi back. Many media outlet reports suggest that Breezy wants her back.
Mirror reported that Chris Brown attended Rihanna and Eminem's second concert taking place at Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California over the weekend. He reportedly was one among the 90,000 viewers in the crowd.
A source told the British daily news publication that after the concert, Chris Brown "made his way backstage" in an attempt to get "closer to Rihanna."
"He was making a huge effort to see her and be seen with her again," the source told the Mirror UK.
Furthermore, the "Loyal" singer is reportedly "texting" Rihanna a lot ever since he was released from the jail. The source even claims that the songstress is "part of the reason he broke up with Karrueche Tran." It is stated that Chris Brown still believes that he and Rihanna are "meant to be together."
Meanwhile, Urban Islandz report suggests that Breezy wants Rihanna back. The report notes that fans were quick to spot the singer in the crowd and they even shared the news on Twitter. The report notes that a fan posted a photo on Twitter which shows Chris Brown "getting very close to someone claiming to be Rihanna at the concert."
However, a source to the celebrity news publication told that Rihanna didn't "even look at him" when he went backstage. Chris Brown was reportedly "very loud" in an attempt to draw Bajan beauty's attention. But RiRi was busy performing and attending to her fans.
The report states that Breezy also shared a photo of artwork that is similar to RiRi's tour logo on Instagram. However, the rapper deleted the post that was captioned: "Just me or does this look like The Monster Tour?"
Earlier in Aug., E!Online reported that no other person is to be blamed for Chris Brown and his model girlfriend's recent breakup. The report notes that RiRi has "nothing to do with" their split.
Chris Brown and Rihanna dated for a long time. However, they ended their relationship in 2009 when the rapper allegedly assaulted the songstress. Following their split, Breezy maintained on and off relationship with RiRi and Karrueche Tran.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft