Kate Middleton & Prince William Slam Miscarriage Claim, Royal Couple to Attend Wedding in Italy
By Riza Ornos | August 13, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Currently enjoying their countryside vacation at Anmer Hall, Prince William and Kate Middleton are reportedly flying to Italy to attend Charlie Gilkes' lavish wedding in Sept. Slamming the report that she is nursing a miscarriage, the Duchess of Cambridge is allegedly leaving Prince George to her parents so they can enjoy the party after getting a much needed break from their string of public appearances.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge watch as her son Prince George looks at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young Prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
The Cambridges together with Prince Harry are known to be close friends of Gilkes from their days at Eton, and the groom was once romantically linked to Kate's sister, Pippa Middleton. The nightclub owner is known for throwing extravagant parties and his fiancée Anneke von Trotha Taylor is overseeing the V.I.P. guest list for the upcoming nuptial.
"The [Cambridges] are really looking forward to it and William and Kate are planning to leave Prince George with Kate's parents so they can go and have a good time," according to royal insider Katie Nicoll in an interview posted on Vanity Fair.
After dating for three years, Charlie and Anneke got engaged in August 2013 and regularly attended private and public events with the royals. Gilkes popped the question to his fiancée while on holiday at the five-star Masseria Torre maizza hotel in Puglia and used a special fortune cookie to reveal the million dollar question.
As for Kate Middleton, aside from flying to Italy, the brunette royal is set to travel alone to Malta on Sept. 20-21 to represent Queen Elizabeth in the country's 50th anniversary of its independence from the UK. Her first international royal tour without the Duke of Cambridge, Kate's upcoming trip was confirmed by Kensington Palace. The Palace is yet to confirm about the details of the trip but Catherine is both nervous and excited about her upcoming solo tour.
The 32-year-old royal was spotted recently at Princess Diana memorial playground with her one-year-old son as she paid tribute to Prince William's late mother Diana, Princess of Wales. Located in Kensington Gardens in honour of the "People's Princess," the Duchess played with George in the "beach" section of the area and stayed there for 15 minutes.
"It was lovely seeing them play together in the sand," an insider told The Express. "They had three protection officers with them but Kate seemed oblivious to anyone except her gorgeous baby enjoying himself."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast