Nicole Murphy Dating Jim Jackson After Calling Off Five-Year Engagement with Michael Strahan - Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Nicole Murphy seems to have found a new boyfriend. The socialite and reality TV star who recently split from her five -year- long fiancé Michael Strahan has moved on really fast with Jim Jackson as per the reports.
Jim and Nicole were spotted on a vacation with Jim in the starting of July and as per the onlookers the two were hugging and kissing and were quite affectionate reported TMZ. It is understood that Nicole went on a vacation with two of her girlfriends but happened to bump into Jim.
"That [encounter] was a pure coincidence," a source connected to Nicole revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "It wasn't like she sat down and planned some romantic vacation with him. She didn't know he was going to be there."
The reports also claim that Nicole was not cheating on Michael, as she is not the kind of woman who would cheat.
"Nicole isn't the type of woman that would cheat if she's in a relationship, and besides, she and Michael weren't even connecting then. They have been off for a long time," the sources further told the Web site.
Meanwhile, as far as Nicole and Michael's relationship is concerned, it has been suggested that long distance played a major factor in their split. As per the rep's statement to People, the two loved each other but things did no work out between them due to busy schedules and distance.
Nicole and Michael got together in 2007 and decided to commit in 2009. Before getting engaged to Michael, Nicole was in a 13-year wedlock with actor Eddie Murphy. She has five children from Murphy while Michael has four children from his previous marriage. The two made sure to raise the kids together when they were a couple as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan