Nicole Murphy Dating Jim Jackson After Calling Off Five-Year Engagement with Michael Strahan - Reports
By Sonalee singh | August 13, 2014 5:53 PM EST
Nicole Murphy seems to have found a new boyfriend. The socialite and reality TV star who recently split from her five -year- long fiancé Michael Strahan has moved on really fast with Jim Jackson as per the reports.
Jim and Nicole were spotted on a vacation with Jim in the starting of July and as per the onlookers the two were hugging and kissing and were quite affectionate reported TMZ. It is understood that Nicole went on a vacation with two of her girlfriends but happened to bump into Jim.
"That [encounter] was a pure coincidence," a source connected to Nicole revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "It wasn't like she sat down and planned some romantic vacation with him. She didn't know he was going to be there."
The reports also claim that Nicole was not cheating on Michael, as she is not the kind of woman who would cheat.
"Nicole isn't the type of woman that would cheat if she's in a relationship, and besides, she and Michael weren't even connecting then. They have been off for a long time," the sources further told the Web site.
Meanwhile, as far as Nicole and Michael's relationship is concerned, it has been suggested that long distance played a major factor in their split. As per the rep's statement to People, the two loved each other but things did no work out between them due to busy schedules and distance.
Nicole and Michael got together in 2007 and decided to commit in 2009. Before getting engaged to Michael, Nicole was in a 13-year wedlock with actor Eddie Murphy. She has five children from Murphy while Michael has four children from his previous marriage. The two made sure to raise the kids together when they were a couple as per the reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date