Joe Jonas' Representative Confirms Split from Blanda Eggenschwiler
By Sonalee singh | August 13, 2014 5:49 PM EST
Joe Jones has recently split with his girlfriend of two years Blanda Eggenschwiler. The rep of the singer confirmed the news of the separation to US Weekly.
"Joe and Blanda have mutually decided to part ways," said the rep. "The split was amicable and the two remain friends, with great respect for one another."
Meanwhile, Joe has not been spotted with Blanda on recent occasions. Joe did not bring Blanda with him during the Cadillac & Refinery29 party in Hollywood as per the Web site reports. He reportedly posed for photos by himself and then went inside.
Joe and Blanda started dating in 2012. They came into a contact through a common friend. In 2012, it was also suggested that there was a sex tape of the couple. However, Joe and his rep both denied the existence of the tape.
"F**king bulls**t!!! For real people??? C'mon... That's some stupid lie!! Omg ... I'm not worried because I know what I do but it's so stupid to put those lies out there... Never!" posted Blanda on Twitter.
For those who are not aware, Blanda is a graphic designer and is a model by profession. When the two were dating, Jonas had suggested in one of his interviews that he understands Blanda. However, now it seems things are not working for the couple. Though the couple wanted to stay together and do things together, they would now stay friends as per the reports by E!
In the past, Joe has dated likes of Ashley Greene, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift. However, he waited to attain the age of 20 before getting sexually active as per the Dec. 9, 2013 issue of New York Magazine.
Meanwhile, on his career front Joe recently revealed that he is developing a cooking show with some of his friends. Joe has reportedly interviewed many of his favorite chefs in the world and he wants to do new things with his life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill