Beyonce & Jay Z Dine as Happy Couple with Blue Ivy, Beyonce All Smiles While Jay Z Kept Low Profile
By nidhi tewari | August 13, 2014 5:21 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z went out for lunch with daughter Blue Ivy last week and looked happy as a couple. Beyonce smiled most of the time during her outing and seemed completely unaffected by all the recent rumours surrounding her marriage while Jay Z kept a low profile. The couple went out for lunch as a family to San Francisco's posh eating joint called Boulevard and showed no signs of animosity when they dined.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
The "Drunk in Love" couple is surrounded by rumours that their marriage is going to end after their current "On the Run" tour. However, Beyonce has been posting pictures of herself with husband Jay Z on her Instagram account where the couple looks happy and very much in love. In their recent pictures too, which can be seen on Daily Mail, the couple looks happy. Beyonce has often been spotted going out with daughter Blue Ivy and Jay Z amid all these rumours.
There have been several reports in the media that the couple is staying at separate hotels but this time both Bey and Jay splurged on a $30,000 per night Presidential Suite in luxury St. Regis hotel. According to the hotel's Web site, the suite has just one bedroom in a sprawling 3000 square feet area. Queen Bey and Jay Z decided to stay in the same suite amid divorce rumours.
After having a family lunch together, the couple also joined pals Black Eyed Peas' Will i. am at city's Tosca Cafe until 2 am, Daily Mail reports. Beyonce was completely oblivious to all the negative comments surrounding her marriage and remained calm throughout the dinner.
"It was something you could never imagine seeing when Jay and Bey walked in. Beyoncé smiled at anyone who she made eye contact with and appeared to be at total ease despite what everyone has heard," revealed a witness at the restaurant to the Web site.
However, Jay Z's reaction was different and he did seem a little tense at dinner, according to onlookers.
"He did look uncomfortable and had the look of someone who was trying to keep a low profile, like he didn't want to put a toe out of line. I'm not sure what happened because they left really abruptly while their friends were still happily chatting away and enjoying themselves," the onlooker revealed to the Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family