Kim Kardashian Blames Sis Kylie Jenner for her Weight Loss Fail, Accuses Her of Making her Indulge in Carbohydrates
By nidhi tewari | August 13, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is of the opinion that her younger half sister Kylie Jenner is a bad influence on her attempts to lose weight as she is making her eat carbohydrates late at night. The 33-year-old posted a picture of herself with Kylie as they are feasting on some carbohydrate-laden dinner with pals. The two sisters were eating with their plates full.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Ughhhh @kyliejenner is trying to make me eat carbs! #LaScalla," Kim captioned the picture which can be viewed here. Not so long ago, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star ranted on Twitter that she needs to lose a lot of weight and stay in shape.
The reality star tweeted that she is going for an "intense workout" to shake off the last "15-20 lbs of baby weight" adding that now no more excuses will work as her baby North West is already one year old. Kim further ranted that she is not going to call her weight "baby weight" anymore as she has just gained weight because of her callousness. The new mommy however admitted that it is really hard for her to lose weight after her baby was born as her body shape has changed drastically.
Kim, who gave birth to baby North West in June 2013, has posted several selfies on her Instagram account where she is seen working out in the gym. The reality star however believes that she is not putting enough effort to stay in shape through exercise and she needs to control her diet too to achieve the desired results. She banned herself from eating carbohydrates and revealed to her fans that she is going to get into hard workouts.
Kim further asked her mommy fans on social media if they see any difference in their bodies post giving birth. "Ughhhh my hips & b*tt are huge now! They were big to begin with! Just need to get down to my weight a few years ago," complained Kim on the social media.
"Not gonna complain anymore. Starting diet TODAY! No carbs. Crazy workouts. Who's with me?" she asked her fans. However, the rant on Twitter was followed by Kim posting a picture with Kylie on Instagram where she seems to be indulging in a lot of carbohydrates through dinner! Kim's messages reveals that she felt guilty about not sticking to her rules of "no carbs" and put the blame on Kylie for letting her do so.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- 12 Terrifyingly Healthy Halloween Treats
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions