Kim Kardashian Blames Sis Kylie Jenner for her Weight Loss Fail, Accuses Her of Making her Indulge in Carbohydrates
By nidhi tewari | August 13, 2014 5:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is of the opinion that her younger half sister Kylie Jenner is a bad influence on her attempts to lose weight as she is making her eat carbohydrates late at night. The 33-year-old posted a picture of herself with Kylie as they are feasting on some carbohydrate-laden dinner with pals. The two sisters were eating with their plates full.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
"Ughhhh @kyliejenner is trying to make me eat carbs! #LaScalla," Kim captioned the picture which can be viewed here. Not so long ago, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star ranted on Twitter that she needs to lose a lot of weight and stay in shape.
The reality star tweeted that she is going for an "intense workout" to shake off the last "15-20 lbs of baby weight" adding that now no more excuses will work as her baby North West is already one year old. Kim further ranted that she is not going to call her weight "baby weight" anymore as she has just gained weight because of her callousness. The new mommy however admitted that it is really hard for her to lose weight after her baby was born as her body shape has changed drastically.
Kim, who gave birth to baby North West in June 2013, has posted several selfies on her Instagram account where she is seen working out in the gym. The reality star however believes that she is not putting enough effort to stay in shape through exercise and she needs to control her diet too to achieve the desired results. She banned herself from eating carbohydrates and revealed to her fans that she is going to get into hard workouts.
Kim further asked her mommy fans on social media if they see any difference in their bodies post giving birth. "Ughhhh my hips & b*tt are huge now! They were big to begin with! Just need to get down to my weight a few years ago," complained Kim on the social media.
"Not gonna complain anymore. Starting diet TODAY! No carbs. Crazy workouts. Who's with me?" she asked her fans. However, the rant on Twitter was followed by Kim posting a picture with Kylie on Instagram where she seems to be indulging in a lot of carbohydrates through dinner! Kim's messages reveals that she felt guilty about not sticking to her rules of "no carbs" and put the blame on Kylie for letting her do so.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]