‘Extant’ Season 1 Spoilers: Episode 6 ‘Nightmares’ Airs On Aug. 13, 2014, Molly Finds Out Why She Was Chosen By ISEA For The Solo Space Mission [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 13, 2014 4:32 PM EST
Steven Spielberg's "Extant" starring Halle Berry will air "Nightmares" (Season 1, episode 6) on Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014. Molly Woods (Berry) finds out why she was specifically chosen by the International Space Exploration Agency, or ISEA to go on a solo space mission. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Extant" spoilers of "Nightmares." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast member Halle Berry of the CBS science fiction television series "Extant," smiles during an interview at the premiere of the series at the Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Display Pavilion in Los Angeles, California June 16, 2014.
According to TV Guide, Molly will discover a video footage from the space ship she was on during her space mission. It was hidden from her, but she managed to get a hold of it. As for her son Ethan (Pierce Gagnon), he gets a taste of dreaming which is surprising because he wasn't programmed to have any dreams at all. While all this is happening to the Woods family, Julie Gelineau (Grace Gummer) will meet a guy at the gym and have a connection with him.
Aside from Berry, Gagnon and Gummer, the other "Extant" series regulars are Goran Visnjic (John Woods), Hiroyuki Sanada (Hideki Yasumoto), Camryn Manheim (Sam Barton) and Michael O'Neill (Alan Sparks).
On the other hand, the Internet Movie Database, or IMDb reported that "Extant" Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" will feature Tessa Ferrer (Katie Sparks), Brad Beyer (Harmon Kryger), Phillip DeVona (Luther), Tyler Hilton (Charlie Arthurs), Eme Ikwuakor (Black Ops Commander), Lynnanne Zager (Gina) and Shana Vonn (ISEA Board Member).
"Extant" Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" is directed by Adam Arkin and written by Eliza Clark. Below are some memorable lines to watch out for.
"The baby is still alive," Molly said to John in the "Extant" "Nightmares" video posted on YouTube.
"He knew what was up there and he sent me anyway," Molly said in the "Extant" "Nightmares" preview.
These are the "Extant" spoilers for Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" It will be shown on CBS at 10:00 p.m. Eastern/9:00 p.m. Central on Aug. 13, 2014. Don't miss "Extant" every Wednesday nights on CBS. The next "Extant" episode is "More in Heaven and Earth" (episode 7) and it will air on Aug. 20, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Extant" and other news about entertainment, technology, politics, economy, health, science, sports, finance and business. Watch the "Extant" video below featuring a preview of the "Nightmares" episode.
"Extant" - "Nightmares" (Preview):
READ MORE ABOUT "EXTANT":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast