‘Extant’ Season 1 Spoilers: Episode 6 ‘Nightmares’ Airs On Aug. 13, 2014, Molly Finds Out Why She Was Chosen By ISEA For The Solo Space Mission [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | August 13, 2014 4:32 PM EST
Steven Spielberg's "Extant" starring Halle Berry will air "Nightmares" (Season 1, episode 6) on Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014. Molly Woods (Berry) finds out why she was specifically chosen by the International Space Exploration Agency, or ISEA to go on a solo space mission. Spoiler Alert! This article contains "Extant" spoilers of "Nightmares." Read only if you want to know more about it.
Cast member Halle Berry of the CBS science fiction television series "Extant," smiles during an interview at the premiere of the series at the Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Display Pavilion in Los Angeles, California June 16, 2014.
According to TV Guide, Molly will discover a video footage from the space ship she was on during her space mission. It was hidden from her, but she managed to get a hold of it. As for her son Ethan (Pierce Gagnon), he gets a taste of dreaming which is surprising because he wasn't programmed to have any dreams at all. While all this is happening to the Woods family, Julie Gelineau (Grace Gummer) will meet a guy at the gym and have a connection with him.
Aside from Berry, Gagnon and Gummer, the other "Extant" series regulars are Goran Visnjic (John Woods), Hiroyuki Sanada (Hideki Yasumoto), Camryn Manheim (Sam Barton) and Michael O'Neill (Alan Sparks).
On the other hand, the Internet Movie Database, or IMDb reported that "Extant" Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" will feature Tessa Ferrer (Katie Sparks), Brad Beyer (Harmon Kryger), Phillip DeVona (Luther), Tyler Hilton (Charlie Arthurs), Eme Ikwuakor (Black Ops Commander), Lynnanne Zager (Gina) and Shana Vonn (ISEA Board Member).
"Extant" Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" is directed by Adam Arkin and written by Eliza Clark. Below are some memorable lines to watch out for.
"The baby is still alive," Molly said to John in the "Extant" "Nightmares" video posted on YouTube.
"He knew what was up there and he sent me anyway," Molly said in the "Extant" "Nightmares" preview.
These are the "Extant" spoilers for Season 1, episode 6 "Nightmares" It will be shown on CBS at 10:00 p.m. Eastern/9:00 p.m. Central on Aug. 13, 2014. Don't miss "Extant" every Wednesday nights on CBS. The next "Extant" episode is "More in Heaven and Earth" (episode 7) and it will air on Aug. 20, 2014. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about "Extant" and other news about entertainment, technology, politics, economy, health, science, sports, finance and business. Watch the "Extant" video below featuring a preview of the "Nightmares" episode.
"Extant" - "Nightmares" (Preview):
READ MORE ABOUT "EXTANT":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage