Justin Bieber Still Calls Selena Gomez His Girl, Thinks Their Bond is Unbreakable
By Annie Dee | August 13, 2014 4:31 PM EST
While Selena Gomez has already claimed she's happy to be single and very ready to mingle, Justin Bieber is not on the same place yet. The young Canadian singer is reported to be still pining away for Selena, convinced that Selena will still go back to his arms. Justin thinks because he and Selena reconciled several times after breaking up, this time it could happen again.
Justin Bieber accepts the award for ''Ur Fav Artist'' for his song ''Somebody to Love'' from host Selena Gomez during the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, June 19, 2011.
"Justin is still telling people that there is something going on between them," shared a source to Hollywood Life. "He still calls Selena his girl, and thinks she's going to come back to him eventually because their bond is unbreakable. He is a bit delusional since they are not even talking but then again, it's happened before."
This time, it might be different. Selena is said to be more firm in her decision to stay away from Justin for good. She also has Taylor Swift's help in recovering from the toxic relationship and in finding a new man in her life. After Justin and Selena broke up, Taylor and Selena became closer than ever.
"Taylor and Selena have been talking a lot more now that Justin is out of the picture," Hollywood Life reports. "She's so relieved that Selena finally came to her senses and dumped Justin. She is so proud of Selena and how's she's been handling the break-up."
Taylor is hands-on when it comes to looking for a new Prince Charming for her best friend. She's been setting Selena up with certain cool guys, Hollywood Life reports. Selena is very open about the whole thing. Hollywood Life attributes this openness to the former Disney's star's desire to have a relationship that is "much healthier than what she ever had with Justin."
She even acknowledged the hurt she felt after her breakup when she went onstage to receive the Ultimate Choice Award at the recently concluded Teen Choice Awards this year. She told her young fans that they reminded her of what is important, even with all the personal problems she faced recently. She thanked her fans for reminding her to give, love and care.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots