'True Blood' Spoilers: Death Of A Major Character, Highly Anticipated, Weirdest Sex Scene In Final Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 13, 2014 3:47 PM EST
The final moments of "Almost Home," episode 8 "True Blood" Season 7, have trigged speculations about Bill's fate in the final two episodes of the final season. The Hep-V positive vampire refused to drink the blood of antidote Sarah Newlin and become virus free. The virus in his body is accelerating at a crazy speed, and without the cure, or a miracle, Bill is unlikely to survive. The new spoiler report has hinted that a major character will not survive episode 9, but does not confirm whether it is Bill who is going to die.
The next two episodes are likely to tie-up a lot of loose-ends of the storyline, which includes the question of Bill's mortality, according to TV Guide. The report also confirms that one of the main characters is saying goodbye in the penultimate episode, without revealing the name of the character.
TV Line reports that not everyone will get a happy ending in the final season. The report reveals that Arlene and Keith's love tale, however, will end on a happy note. As Arlene is Hep-V positive, these two cannot have sex, so there is unlikely to be a sex scene involving them. But, episode 9 is set to show Arlene in a different frame of mind because of her relationship with the vampire.
Both TV Line and TV Guide talk about 'the sex scene' in the new episode of "True Blood." TV Line calls it one of the "highly anticipated sex scenes in True Blood history." And, TV Guide reports that this sex scene is "one of the show's weirdest -- and funniest -- sex scenes between a long-unrequited pair."
TV Guide also hints that a "longstanding love triangle will be resolved."
Meanwhile, the fans of this vampire drama series can participate in an auction and bid for "True Blood" memorabilia, including props, items in the vampire wardrobe, set decorations and more, according to Variety. At the auction, there are more than 1,500 items from the show.
ScreenBid is hosting this auction. Variety reports that the bidding is scheduled to open on Aug. 20 and it will end on Aug. 25.
The series finale of "True Blood" is scheduled to air on Aug. 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop