'True Blood' Spoilers: Death Of A Major Character, Highly Anticipated, Weirdest Sex Scene In Final Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 13, 2014 3:47 PM EST
The final moments of "Almost Home," episode 8 "True Blood" Season 7, have trigged speculations about Bill's fate in the final two episodes of the final season. The Hep-V positive vampire refused to drink the blood of antidote Sarah Newlin and become virus free. The virus in his body is accelerating at a crazy speed, and without the cure, or a miracle, Bill is unlikely to survive. The new spoiler report has hinted that a major character will not survive episode 9, but does not confirm whether it is Bill who is going to die.
The next two episodes are likely to tie-up a lot of loose-ends of the storyline, which includes the question of Bill's mortality, according to TV Guide. The report also confirms that one of the main characters is saying goodbye in the penultimate episode, without revealing the name of the character.
TV Line reports that not everyone will get a happy ending in the final season. The report reveals that Arlene and Keith's love tale, however, will end on a happy note. As Arlene is Hep-V positive, these two cannot have sex, so there is unlikely to be a sex scene involving them. But, episode 9 is set to show Arlene in a different frame of mind because of her relationship with the vampire.
Both TV Line and TV Guide talk about 'the sex scene' in the new episode of "True Blood." TV Line calls it one of the "highly anticipated sex scenes in True Blood history." And, TV Guide reports that this sex scene is "one of the show's weirdest -- and funniest -- sex scenes between a long-unrequited pair."
TV Guide also hints that a "longstanding love triangle will be resolved."
Meanwhile, the fans of this vampire drama series can participate in an auction and bid for "True Blood" memorabilia, including props, items in the vampire wardrobe, set decorations and more, according to Variety. At the auction, there are more than 1,500 items from the show.
ScreenBid is hosting this auction. Variety reports that the bidding is scheduled to open on Aug. 20 and it will end on Aug. 25.
The series finale of "True Blood" is scheduled to air on Aug. 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks