'True Blood' Spoilers: Death Of A Major Character, Highly Anticipated, Weirdest Sex Scene In Final Episodes
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 13, 2014 3:47 PM EST
The final moments of "Almost Home," episode 8 "True Blood" Season 7, have trigged speculations about Bill's fate in the final two episodes of the final season. The Hep-V positive vampire refused to drink the blood of antidote Sarah Newlin and become virus free. The virus in his body is accelerating at a crazy speed, and without the cure, or a miracle, Bill is unlikely to survive. The new spoiler report has hinted that a major character will not survive episode 9, but does not confirm whether it is Bill who is going to die.
The next two episodes are likely to tie-up a lot of loose-ends of the storyline, which includes the question of Bill's mortality, according to TV Guide. The report also confirms that one of the main characters is saying goodbye in the penultimate episode, without revealing the name of the character.
TV Line reports that not everyone will get a happy ending in the final season. The report reveals that Arlene and Keith's love tale, however, will end on a happy note. As Arlene is Hep-V positive, these two cannot have sex, so there is unlikely to be a sex scene involving them. But, episode 9 is set to show Arlene in a different frame of mind because of her relationship with the vampire.
Both TV Line and TV Guide talk about 'the sex scene' in the new episode of "True Blood." TV Line calls it one of the "highly anticipated sex scenes in True Blood history." And, TV Guide reports that this sex scene is "one of the show's weirdest -- and funniest -- sex scenes between a long-unrequited pair."
TV Guide also hints that a "longstanding love triangle will be resolved."
Meanwhile, the fans of this vampire drama series can participate in an auction and bid for "True Blood" memorabilia, including props, items in the vampire wardrobe, set decorations and more, according to Variety. At the auction, there are more than 1,500 items from the show.
ScreenBid is hosting this auction. Variety reports that the bidding is scheduled to open on Aug. 20 and it will end on Aug. 25.
The series finale of "True Blood" is scheduled to air on Aug. 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports