A Survey Finds Out Top 10 Mistakes Brits Make During Sex
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 13, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Physical intimacy not only adds up the much-needed spice to a relationship, it also helps in stabilising the bond between two people.
There remains strong individual preference when it comes to having sex, some choices are right and serves better in the long run, while some of them are not meant to be appreciated.
Couples kiss at the base of the flag pole at the Zocalo square in downtown Mexico City January 17, 2013.
According to the report by the Daily Mail, a research conducted by UKmedix.com had pointed out the top 10 mistakes Britons tend to make while making love to their partners.
As explained by the Daily Mail, the most common mistake is the misdirected thrusting, there were 2,379 participants and 51 per cent of them confirmed that they had come across this awkward event during sex.
ABout 42 per cent of the participants had gone through moments when their partners called them by a wrong name, and they marked it as an awful turn off.
A significant 39 per cent stated they fell out of the bed while having intercourse, and 29 per cent said revealed to receive injury during sex.
There were different kinds of accidents, from experiencing cramp to burning carpet.
Another 25 per cent confirmed that breaking a bed while making out. Eleven per cent of participants got trapped outfits or restraints, while 9 per cent experienced what it felt like “losing items in inappropriate places.”
The fourth mistake was sheer failure when it came to talk dirty, 33 per cent confessed to have messed it up.
A whopping 31 per cent admitted that they directly got “caught in the act.”
The survey concluded that 21 per cent of people landed up with a sexual partner who dozed off or fell completely asleep during sex.
Here Goes The List
1. Misdirected thrusting
2. Calling out by the wrong name in bed
3. Falling out of bed while having sex
4. Less skilled when it comes to talk dirty
5. Getting caught during intense love making act
6. Receiving an injury during sex
7. Dozing off during sex
8. Getting stuck in outfits or restraints
9. Losing items in inappropriate places
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner's Secret To A Slim and Sexy Body: All About Her Diet And Fitness Routine [Watch Video]
- Sleep Deprivation Among Teens Is The Main Cause of Low Academic Performance, Bad Behaviour And Lethargy, Finds Study
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Pilgrimage To Mecca: The Latest Health and Travel Advice For Muslim Hajj And Umrah With Regard To MERS-CoV
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate