Robin Williams’ Daughter Zelda Rae And Ex Wife Marsha Garces React To The Actors’ Death
By jaskiran kaur | August 13, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Death of comedian Robin Williams has left his family and the entire world mourning. The five-time Grammy winner is said to have committed suicide on Aug. 11, 2014. The family of the actor is still struggling through their great loss finally speaking up, expressing their grief.
Robin Williams' 25-year-old daughter Zelda Rae Williams took to Twitter to remember her father. She posted a heartfelt Tweet message on the micro-blogging website along with a quote by Antoine De Sain-Exupery.
"I love you. I miss you. I'll try to keep looking up. Z," Zelda added to the quote on Twitter.
Zelda Rae Williams is also an actress who has appeared in TV show "Teen Wolf," "The Legend of Korra" and more. She has also appeared in several short films such as "Stupid Questions," "See You on the Other Side" and more.
In an exclusive report by Hollywood Life, it is stated that Robin Williams' death is the "worst nightmare" for his daughter Zelda. A source told the celebrity news publication that Zelda is "inconsolable" and "absolutely devastated."
Zelda even released an official public statement reacting to her father's death. In the statement, she thanked millions of Robin Williams fans who she believes share the "grief and loss." Read the full statement HERE as published by ABC News.
Robin Williams second wife and mother to Zelda Rae Williams and Cody Williams also released an official statement commenting on the death of her ex-husband. Marsha Garces. In her statement, Marsha Garces, Robin Williams' wife from 1989 to 2008, expressed her extreme pain.
"My heart is split wide open and scattered over the planet with all of you. Please remember the gentle, loving, generous - and yes, brilliant and funny - man that was Robin Williams. My arms are wrapped around our children as we attempt to grapple with celebrating the man we love, while dealing with this immeasurable loss," Marsha Garces said in the statement.
Robin Williams had two more wives, Valerie Velardi (1978-1988) and Susan Schneider, who he married in 2011. He also has a son with Valerie named Zachary Pym Williams.
Meanwhile, the latest update on tragic death of Robin Williams suggest that he committed suicide by hanging himself. According to Marin County Assistant Deputy Chief Coroner Lt. Keith Boyd, deceased actor "used his belt to hang himself from a bedroom door" of his California home (via CNN). It is reported that Robin Williams, 63, may have committed suicide on late Sunday and was discovered by his assistant only before Monday noon. Just before his death the actor was said to be struggling through severe depression. The report notes that the investigators also found a pocket knife lying close to his dead body.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed