Rob Kardashian Reveals He Wants 8-12 Kids
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 3:27 PM EST
A baby just might be what Robert Kardashian needs to lift his spirits and bring him out of his depression. Rob's recent tweets indicate his fondness for his sister Kim's baby North West and his inclination towards having kids of his own.
A few days ago, Rob gushed over the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan on Twitter and a sweet exchange between him and his sister Kim ensued showing that they have reconciled despite past issues. Rob then followed it up the next day by talking about babies again but this time perhaps some of his own in the future.
Man I think I need a girl to have about 8 kids for me
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 8, 2014
8 kids? That's not entirely impossible since Rob grew up in a fairly large household with his mom Kris bearing six children herself. Rob also has 4 other step-siblings from their step-dad Bruce Jenner's first marriage. Together, Bruce and Kris have 10 kids between them. After declaring his desire to have 8 kids, he reconsidered and took it up another notch by raising the number yet again in a follow-up tweet.
“@TAXSTONE: “@robkardashian: Man I think I need a girl to have about 8 kids for me”. 12 ;;;or 12 might be the move — ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) August 8, 2014
After settling on 12 kids, Rob then goes on and drops a hint about what he likes in women apart from their child-bearing abilities by retweeting a little bit of trivia from the Twitter account @Uberfacts:
A person who is strongly attracted to someone’s intelligence is called a “sapiosexual.”
— UberFacts (@UberFacts) July 27, 2014
Rob has not been very lucky in the love department with his most recent relationships ending very publicly and very badly. His former girlfriend Adrienne Bailon had recently gone into an online battle with Rob's sisters Kim and Khloe after she bashed him and the Kardashian family name in a recent magazine interview. Bailon also brought up how Rob cheated on her which he had previously admitted. He also had another ill-fated relationship more recently with singer Rita Ora in which he accused her of being the cheater this time around.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money