Kim Kardashian's Weight Gain: Reality Star Has Huge Hips and Butt Post-Birth to North West
By Sonalee singh | August 13, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Is Kim Kardashian complaining about her baby weight? Kanye West's wife recently suggested that she is unable to get back in shape. Kim is known for her voluptuous body and she gained a few more inches when she was pregnant. The "KUWTK" star took to Twitter to express her disappointment in regards to her post pregnancy body.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Do any of u moms see their bodies just not the same? different shape? ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! They were big to begin with!Off to an intense workout. Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. no more excuses. my baby is 1 years old! UGH," tweeted Kim a few days ago.
She said that she has been doing vigorous gym sessions but is unable to get rid of the weight which she gained during North West's pregnancy.However, Kim suggested in her tweet that calling it a baby weight is just an excuse and she has just gained weight which is hard to get rid off.
Kim Kardashian gained quite a lot of weight, around 50 pounds when she was still pregnant with baby Nori as per the reports. She had previously implied in one of her interviews to People that pregnancy for her was a lot tougher then anyone can think of but she enjoyed it anyhow.
Now, the "KUWTK" star is dead set on losing the extra pounds by hitting the gym five times gym plus following the Atkins diet to lose weight. Atkins diet is a kind of low carb diet which restores the body back to its shape
"I believe in diets or I will eat anything," Kim previously told E! News about her eating habits, adding, "When I really need to kick it up, then I'll do low carbs, like Atkins diet. And then I think it's just trying to stay consistent, changing the way you eat. Especially after having a baby, it's really hard. Your body totally changes. And I think you have to work out."
Kim Kardashian is also rumoured to be trying for a second baby though there is no confirmation to the reports yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown