Kim Kardashian's Weight Gain: Reality Star Has Huge Hips and Butt Post-Birth to North West
By Sonalee singh | August 13, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Is Kim Kardashian complaining about her baby weight? Kanye West's wife recently suggested that she is unable to get back in shape. Kim is known for her voluptuous body and she gained a few more inches when she was pregnant. The "KUWTK" star took to Twitter to express her disappointment in regards to her post pregnancy body.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Do any of u moms see their bodies just not the same? different shape? ughhhh my hips & butt are huge now! They were big to begin with!Off to an intense workout. Can't seem to shake this last 15-20 lbs of baby weight. no more excuses. my baby is 1 years old! UGH," tweeted Kim a few days ago.
She said that she has been doing vigorous gym sessions but is unable to get rid of the weight which she gained during North West's pregnancy.However, Kim suggested in her tweet that calling it a baby weight is just an excuse and she has just gained weight which is hard to get rid off.
Kim Kardashian gained quite a lot of weight, around 50 pounds when she was still pregnant with baby Nori as per the reports. She had previously implied in one of her interviews to People that pregnancy for her was a lot tougher then anyone can think of but she enjoyed it anyhow.
Now, the "KUWTK" star is dead set on losing the extra pounds by hitting the gym five times gym plus following the Atkins diet to lose weight. Atkins diet is a kind of low carb diet which restores the body back to its shape
"I believe in diets or I will eat anything," Kim previously told E! News about her eating habits, adding, "When I really need to kick it up, then I'll do low carbs, like Atkins diet. And then I think it's just trying to stay consistent, changing the way you eat. Especially after having a baby, it's really hard. Your body totally changes. And I think you have to work out."
Kim Kardashian is also rumoured to be trying for a second baby though there is no confirmation to the reports yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia