Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Gets 2 More Mega Evolutions Accidentally Leaked
By Gel Galang | August 13, 2014 1:58 PM EST
After the newest trailer of "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" surfaced, revealing three new Mega Evolutions in the form of Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence and Mega Lopunny, it seems that there are more Mega Evolutions waiting to be unveiled.
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
However, the official Pokemon website in Korea may have been a little excited to reveal these surprise Mega Evolutions, as two more have been spotted for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
CrunchyRoll reports that an image of the Mega Slowbro and the Mega Audino has been spotted as an early posting on the Web site. Now taken down from the official website, the report features some screenshots of the Mega Evolutions together with some more details. Both Mega Evolutions are stated to appear first in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
Mega Slowbro is a Water/Psychic Pokemon that has a boosted Defense and Special Atack. The shell that it is encased in becomes an armor that cannot be damaged. It also has the ability to spring up using its tail.
The Mega Audino is a Normal/Fairy type Pokemon that has a Healer ability. As a Mega Evolution, it also has a Defense and Special Defense boost, as well as the power to put anyone it touches into a deep sleep.
More Details for 'Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" Contest Hall
In one of the CoroCor leaks obtained for August, it was also revealed that the Pokemon Contests features the Feebas' evolution. An even more important fact revealed in the leaks is that you can Mega Evolve your Pokemon when engaged in the contests.
This is done by boosting the Excite Meter & Appeal in the Contests, but according to Serebii, this is only possible when the Excite Meter is full.
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" is slated for Nov. 21, but it's best to get the game early for a chance to obtain a free Shiny Beldum. Announced previously by The Pokemon Company International, IGN reports that preorders will get the Shiny Beldum, which can be evolved into a Shiny Metang and then into a Shiny Metagross.
Once you obtain a Mega Stone, you can transform the Shiny Metagross into a Shiny Mega Metagross. This freebie is only offered as a preorder, with no news from Nintendo if it is planning to offer it in some other distribution event.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar