Alien Mystery: Space Picture Shows Strange Figure on the Surface of The Moon (Watch Video)
By Sarah Thomas | August 13, 2014 1:31 PM EST
Google's map of the moon called Google moon has spotted an alien like figure on the surface of the moon, the figure seems to be erect with its shadow on the moon. It is, however, not clear if the figure captured is a spaceship found or a secret moon base occupied by humans.
People stand and look at the moon one day ahead of the Supermoon phenomenon from a bridge over 42nd St. in the Manhattan borough of New York July 11, 2014. Occurring when a full moon or new moon coincides with the closest approach the moon makes to the Earth, the Supermoon results in a larger-than-usual appearance of the lunar disk.
The images show a triangular wedge-shaped 'craft' with a row of seven light dots along the edge and has created a lot of debates and controversies. People are baffled by the pictures, and it has created several controversies. UFO sites state that the object is similar to an alien spaceship.
The two-sided, triangular figure on the lunar surface was spotted by WowForReeel, a paranormal researcher, and first posted in video on YouTube. The video got over 16,860,000 views. He wrote, "Looks like it could be a cast shadow from a massive standing object, or figure." He also stated that it was unique and unusual to capture something like this in that area.
In the YouTube video description, he said that initially he did not know if it was a weird-looking crater or something else. "After going there on Google Moon and staring at this thing for quite a long time I can say yes, it is really there, not faked and I have no clue what it is." He also added that he has never seen anything like it on any other crater and is unique to the area.
Tech and Gadget News reported, "The gigantic shape actually looks like the leading edge of an immense, triangular space ship, similar to, so far, super secret stealth aircraft technology, but is much larger than any airplane ever built on Earth." The Web site also states that the regularly spaces, circular headland shapes that make up the seven points on the perfectly formed triangle wedge seem to be intelligently designed.
"To date, no other feature has ever been discovered which matches this shape on the moon, or any other planet observed by satellite or exploratory rover," the report added.
WowForReeel also claimed that he had witnessed similar sightings under the ice in Antarctica. "It is also a triangular shape, measuring 125 by 90 metres," he wrote.
Speculations are still going on regarding the truth behind the mysterious object. However there are no definite conclusions. There have been several instances in the past when tricks of light in space photography have led people to believe in alien life and there have been so many reports as well. So this may be a trick of light, one can never be sure, but the probability of it being an alien is what keeps scientists and enthusiasts around the world at the edge of their seat.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28