America’s Got Talent (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals- Part 3 Recap, Spoilers: Cornell Bhangra, Acro Army And More Outshined
By jaskiran kaur | August 13, 2014 1:23 PM EST
America's Got Talent (AGT) Season 9 (2014) is hosting third week of four-part Quarter Finals round, wherein another 12 performers will perform to impress the public. The four judges- Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel B and Heidi Klum- will also get the opportunity to make their choice. Here is a detailed recap of what happened on "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals- Part 3. Read on to find out the details and more about the performances. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals- Part 3. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week viewers saw some of the finest acts advancing to the Semi Finals round. The show followed same format during Week 3 of Quarter Finals, wherein five out of 12 acts got selected for the next round. The 12 acts that featured on Aug. 12 episode of "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) were: AcroArmy, Adrian Romoff, Anna Clendering, Blue Journey, Christian Stoinev, Cornell Bhangra, Dragon House "The Agents," Kieran and Finian Makepeace, Mike Super, Paul Leti, Sons of Serendip and Wendy Liebman. The guest of the night was "AGT" Season 8 winner Kenichi Ebina.
"America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals Week 3 kicked off with a performance by Dragon House "The Agents." Their act managed to impress the judges, however, Howard feels things are getting similar each time they hit the stage. But he loved their act.
Next up on the stage was Anna Clendening. She is a 21-year-old singer, who performed "Human" by Christina Perri. She received mixed reviews from the judges.
Cornell Bhangra was next to hit the stage. The dance act managed to impress the judges with groovy beats and routine. The even won the "The Today's Got Talent" show.
Kieran and Finian Makepeace performed next and sang the cover of Ellie Goulding's "Lights." They received mixed reviews from the judges. While Mel B seemed to love it, Howie found them low on energy.
Next up on "AGT" Season 9 (2014) Quarter finals Week 3 was Mike Super. To perform his tricks, Mike Super invited Mel B on the stage, who felt like she was tasered.
Next up was Adrian Romoff. The ninth-grade child played piano and managed to earn good reviews from the judges. Howie said that he is a phenom.
Acro Army the group of 17 acrobats took over the stage next. The group of performers performed lots of acrobat tricks that earned them a standing ovation from the three judges except Howard.
Wendy Liebman is a standup comedian who wishes to make big out of her talent of making people laugh. Her act all impressed all the four judges, who stood up to appreciate it.
Sons of Serendip, a group of four, sang "Wicked Game." The performance evoked generous reviews from the three judges who stood up, while Howard stayed seated.
Next up was Blue Journey, a duo who met not too long ago. Their dance act was appreciated with a standing ovation by all the four judges.
Christian Stoinev, the hand balancer performed some really impressive tricks with a dog during the Quarter Finals round. He amazed the judges with extreme balancing skills and garnered lots of praises from all the four judges.
Last performance on Quarterfinals Week 3 was delivered by Paul Leti, who sang "You and I" by One Direction. He received mixed reviews from the judges.
"America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Quarter Finals Week 3 will continue on Wednesday night with elimination episode. Don't forget to tune into NBC at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date