OnePlus One vs. Motorola Moto X Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 13, 2014 1:16 PM EST
The OnePlus One is slightly more expensive compared to the Motorola Moto X. Here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A member of the media examines one of Motorola's new Moto X phones at a launch event in New York, August 1, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Display and Design
The OnePlus One comes with a 5.5-inch LTPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Motorola Moto X comes with a 4.7-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The OnePlus One is the clear winner in this category with 401 ppi pixels display density compared to the 312 ppi pixels display density on the Moto X.
The One Plus One measures 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm and weighs 162 grams. The Motorola Moto X is smaller, narrower, thicker and lighter. The device measures 129.4 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm and weighs 130 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The OnePlus One is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Motorola Moto X is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset. It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The OnePlus One runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto X runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The OnePlus One sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. The Motorola Moto X sports 10 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The OnePlus One comes with a non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery and the Motorola Moto X comes with a Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The OnePlus One 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $499.95 and the 64 GB variant is priced at around AU $549.95. The Motorola Moto X 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage