OnePlus One vs. Motorola Moto X Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | August 13, 2014 1:16 PM EST
The OnePlus One is slightly more expensive compared to the Motorola Moto X. Here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A member of the media examines one of Motorola's new Moto X phones at a launch event in New York, August 1, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Display and Design
The OnePlus One comes with a 5.5-inch LTPS LCD capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Motorola Moto X comes with a 4.7-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, which translates into a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The OnePlus One is the clear winner in this category with 401 ppi pixels display density compared to the 312 ppi pixels display density on the Moto X.
The One Plus One measures 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm and weighs 162 grams. The Motorola Moto X is smaller, narrower, thicker and lighter. The device measures 129.4 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm and weighs 130 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The OnePlus One is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Motorola Moto X is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset. It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The OnePlus One runs on the Android KitKat operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto X runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The OnePlus One sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. The Motorola Moto X sports 10 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The OnePlus One comes with a non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery and the Motorola Moto X comes with a Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The OnePlus One 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $499.95 and the 64 GB variant is priced at around AU $549.95. The Motorola Moto X 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $439.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- Know More About ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Team Aqua And Magma, Pokemon Bank and Global Link
- 'The Sims 4' Disappointing In-Game Factors And Pixelated Downloadable Pirated Copies
- Android L 5.0 Eligible And Ineligible Devices: Nexus Gadgets, Google Play Edition And Android One
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown