Beyonce Meets with Lawyers, 'On the Run Tour' Wraps as the Best Tour of Her Life
By Riza Ornos | August 13, 2014 12:09 PM EST
Despite so many rumours about Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage status, the power couple wrapped up their "On the Run" tour in San Francisco with high ratings and Queen Bey claiming that it's the best tour of her life. The highly-rated tour ended on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and rumour has it that the couple are filing for divorce right after they wrap up the tour with Beyonce meeting with her lawyers to check on her assets.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York in this May 5, 2014 file photo. Beyonce, basketball player LeBron James and record producer and rapper Dr. Dre headed Forbe's list of most powerful celebrities released on June 30, 2014. With estimated earnings of $115 million for 2014 and a string of hits Beyonce, 32, nabbed the top spot on the annual list.
"Bey has been taking meetings to discuss the future of her assets," says E! News exclusive report. "And while this may raise a red flag, it's also nothing new for a celeb of her monetary stature to meet with someone to make sure things are in line."
The whole divorce and cheating drama started more than two months ago when Solange was caught on camera kicking and screaming at Jay Z. The infamous elevator brawl opened the gates to the intense media speculation about the couple and the brand that they are protecting. But just like any couple in show business the pair put up a united front showing that family comes first.
Beyonce pushed aside the swirling rumours when she posted some pictures of her family while taking a break during their tour. During the last leg of their cross country tour, the duo reportedly dined out at Boulevard Restaurant on Aug. 6 with their daughter, Blue Ivy. The "Flawless" singer was pictured holding her two-year-old wearing a black hoodie and skinny jeans, while Jay sported a plain white T-shirt and grey jeans.
"Thank you San Fran! Your city is beautiful. It was the perfect place to complete the best tour of my life!" wrote Beyonce on her Instagram account after they wrapped up the tour in San Francisco. She then posted a picture of Jay Z holding Blue Ivy boarding a private jet with the caption: "Thank you to all the fans that supported our show. God bless."
After their "On the Run" tour, the couple is allegedly entering the billion-dollar mark according to Forbes senior editor Zach Greenburg. "Combined they are very rapidly approaching the billion-dollar mark," said the author of the book "Empire State of Mind: How Jay Z went From Street Corner to Corner Office" in an interview with E! News.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate