Beyonce Meets with Lawyers, 'On the Run Tour' Wraps as the Best Tour of Her Life
By Riza Ornos | August 13, 2014 12:09 PM EST
Despite so many rumours about Beyonce and Jay Z's marriage status, the power couple wrapped up their "On the Run" tour in San Francisco with high ratings and Queen Bey claiming that it's the best tour of her life. The highly-rated tour ended on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and rumour has it that the couple are filing for divorce right after they wrap up the tour with Beyonce meeting with her lawyers to check on her assets.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York in this May 5, 2014 file photo. Beyonce, basketball player LeBron James and record producer and rapper Dr. Dre headed Forbe's list of most powerful celebrities released on June 30, 2014. With estimated earnings of $115 million for 2014 and a string of hits Beyonce, 32, nabbed the top spot on the annual list.
"Bey has been taking meetings to discuss the future of her assets," says E! News exclusive report. "And while this may raise a red flag, it's also nothing new for a celeb of her monetary stature to meet with someone to make sure things are in line."
The whole divorce and cheating drama started more than two months ago when Solange was caught on camera kicking and screaming at Jay Z. The infamous elevator brawl opened the gates to the intense media speculation about the couple and the brand that they are protecting. But just like any couple in show business the pair put up a united front showing that family comes first.
Beyonce pushed aside the swirling rumours when she posted some pictures of her family while taking a break during their tour. During the last leg of their cross country tour, the duo reportedly dined out at Boulevard Restaurant on Aug. 6 with their daughter, Blue Ivy. The "Flawless" singer was pictured holding her two-year-old wearing a black hoodie and skinny jeans, while Jay sported a plain white T-shirt and grey jeans.
"Thank you San Fran! Your city is beautiful. It was the perfect place to complete the best tour of my life!" wrote Beyonce on her Instagram account after they wrapped up the tour in San Francisco. She then posted a picture of Jay Z holding Blue Ivy boarding a private jet with the caption: "Thank you to all the fans that supported our show. God bless."
After their "On the Run" tour, the couple is allegedly entering the billion-dollar mark according to Forbes senior editor Zach Greenburg. "Combined they are very rapidly approaching the billion-dollar mark," said the author of the book "Empire State of Mind: How Jay Z went From Street Corner to Corner Office" in an interview with E! News.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert