Ronda Rousey Sparkles During 'The Expendables 3’ LA Premiere; Co-Stars Commends Her Acting Skills
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 13, 2014 12:04 PM EST
Ronda Rousey showed off her girly side after dressing up in a maxi dress with a thigh-high slit and flaunting a considerable amount of cleavage during the premiere of the action flick and her debut movie "The Expendables 3" at Los Angeles, California.
Cast members Ronda Rousey (L) and Sylvester Stallone pose during a photocall on the Croisette to promote the film "The Expendables 3" during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
Rousey arrived in a black with gold prints sleeveless deep cleavage plunge maxi dress with a slit that went up to her thigh. She looked trendy and stylish in one of those braided on the side hairstyles.
Meanwhile, Rousey's co-stars in her debut movie action flick "The Expendables 3" have nothing to say but nice words for one of the most successful female mixed martial artists. Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, and Wesley Snipes didn't hold back their opinions about Rousey's first acting performance.
Speaking to Yahoo Sports Minute, Stallone said that Rousey is a "phenomenon" and that they were "lucky to have her" on the movie.
"She's beautiful, tough, and she's original, outspoken, very fresh, not guarded," said Stallone.
Schwarzenegger, who is a fan of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) said that he was "in awe" of Rousey's performance in the movie. "She's unbelievable," said Schwarzenegger. He even highly praised Rousey for sharing her mixed martial arts and fighting skills in the movie. "To see someone that is the UFC world champion and to show that skill in the movie is really remarkable."
Gibson, on the other hand, also had nice things to say about Rousey. He revealed that she had seen Rousey fight in a couple of her matches. "She's a dynamo," said Gibson. He added that Rousey is a "humble" person.
"Blade" star Snipes described Rousey as a "ferocious female mixed martial artists." Snipes said that Rousey can put a dress and look all pretty, but can really kick some ass too.
In an interview with ESPN, Rousey revealed that she never dreamed of becoming an action star, but now that she has tried her hand at acting, she said that she wouldn't mind on doing it. "If 'The Rock' can become the highest-grossing actor, I can have that same goal," said Rousey.
"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday."
In addition to her acting stint in "The Expendables 3," Rousey is also scheduled to appear on "Fast and the Furious 7" and "Entourage" movie, according to reports.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MaximoTV
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate