Ronda Rousey Sparkles During 'The Expendables 3’ LA Premiere; Co-Stars Commends Her Acting Skills
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 13, 2014 12:04 PM EST
Ronda Rousey showed off her girly side after dressing up in a maxi dress with a thigh-high slit and flaunting a considerable amount of cleavage during the premiere of the action flick and her debut movie "The Expendables 3" at Los Angeles, California.
Cast members Ronda Rousey (L) and Sylvester Stallone pose during a photocall on the Croisette to promote the film "The Expendables 3" during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
Rousey arrived in a black with gold prints sleeveless deep cleavage plunge maxi dress with a slit that went up to her thigh. She looked trendy and stylish in one of those braided on the side hairstyles.
Meanwhile, Rousey's co-stars in her debut movie action flick "The Expendables 3" have nothing to say but nice words for one of the most successful female mixed martial artists. Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, and Wesley Snipes didn't hold back their opinions about Rousey's first acting performance.
Speaking to Yahoo Sports Minute, Stallone said that Rousey is a "phenomenon" and that they were "lucky to have her" on the movie.
"She's beautiful, tough, and she's original, outspoken, very fresh, not guarded," said Stallone.
Schwarzenegger, who is a fan of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) said that he was "in awe" of Rousey's performance in the movie. "She's unbelievable," said Schwarzenegger. He even highly praised Rousey for sharing her mixed martial arts and fighting skills in the movie. "To see someone that is the UFC world champion and to show that skill in the movie is really remarkable."
Gibson, on the other hand, also had nice things to say about Rousey. He revealed that she had seen Rousey fight in a couple of her matches. "She's a dynamo," said Gibson. He added that Rousey is a "humble" person.
"Blade" star Snipes described Rousey as a "ferocious female mixed martial artists." Snipes said that Rousey can put a dress and look all pretty, but can really kick some ass too.
In an interview with ESPN, Rousey revealed that she never dreamed of becoming an action star, but now that she has tried her hand at acting, she said that she wouldn't mind on doing it. "If 'The Rock' can become the highest-grossing actor, I can have that same goal," said Rousey.
"I want to be the highest-grossing actor in the world someday."
In addition to her acting stint in "The Expendables 3," Rousey is also scheduled to appear on "Fast and the Furious 7" and "Entourage" movie, according to reports.
Video courtesy: YouTube/MaximoTV
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report