Floyd Mayweather Wealth-Flaunting Continues, Uploads Video of His Daily Sponge Bath by Glamorous Assistant
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 13, 2014 11:09 AM EST
After being hailed as the 2014 highest-paid athlete in the world by Forbes, the undefeated boxer has been notorious for bragging and flaunting his wealth all over social media.
Jul 14, 2014; New York, NY, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. reacts during press conference at Times Square.
Mayweather likes to show off his winning sports wagers and has been boastful on the photo-sharing app, Instagram, where he posts photos and videos showing how fabulous his life is.
Just recently, the American boxer who is gearing up for a rematch with Marcos Maidana on September 13 posted a 15-second video of himself enjoying a soak and getting bathed by a glamorous woman at his home, set to 1988 single, "I Like" by Guy in the background. The video, accompanied with the caption that reads, "This is how I get my day started, everyday."
The video starts with the lyrics of the song that goes 'the touch, you give me with your hands, when you caress my skin I'm under your command" as the five-division world champion gets his back scrubbed.
The pound-for-pound king is known to flamboyantly show off his fortune all over the Internet.
In August, Floyd Mayweather uploaded pictures of him wearing Versace clothes, alongside the caption, "MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T."
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH
— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
In 2013, Mayweather spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for his daughter Iyanna's 13th birthday and he reportedly paid $50,000 for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's 14th birthday party.
It has been well documented that Mayweather is pretty generous with the people in his life. He recently bought his rumoured girlfriend a Rolls-Royce Ghost as a birthday gift. And according to previous reports, he took his girlfriend for a shopping spree prior to the BET Awards Festivity and spent $70 000 at Manhattan's Saks Fifth Avenue for jewelry and handbags.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown