Floyd Mayweather Wealth-Flaunting Continues, Uploads Video of His Daily Sponge Bath by Glamorous Assistant
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 13, 2014 11:09 AM EST
After being hailed as the 2014 highest-paid athlete in the world by Forbes, the undefeated boxer has been notorious for bragging and flaunting his wealth all over social media.
Jul 14, 2014; New York, NY, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. reacts during press conference at Times Square.
Mayweather likes to show off his winning sports wagers and has been boastful on the photo-sharing app, Instagram, where he posts photos and videos showing how fabulous his life is.
Just recently, the American boxer who is gearing up for a rematch with Marcos Maidana on September 13 posted a 15-second video of himself enjoying a soak and getting bathed by a glamorous woman at his home, set to 1988 single, "I Like" by Guy in the background. The video, accompanied with the caption that reads, "This is how I get my day started, everyday."
The video starts with the lyrics of the song that goes 'the touch, you give me with your hands, when you caress my skin I'm under your command" as the five-division world champion gets his back scrubbed.
The pound-for-pound king is known to flamboyantly show off his fortune all over the Internet.
In August, Floyd Mayweather uploaded pictures of him wearing Versace clothes, alongside the caption, "MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T."
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH
— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
In 2013, Mayweather spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for his daughter Iyanna's 13th birthday and he reportedly paid $50,000 for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's 14th birthday party.
It has been well documented that Mayweather is pretty generous with the people in his life. He recently bought his rumoured girlfriend a Rolls-Royce Ghost as a birthday gift. And according to previous reports, he took his girlfriend for a shopping spree prior to the BET Awards Festivity and spent $70 000 at Manhattan's Saks Fifth Avenue for jewelry and handbags.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories