Floyd Mayweather Wealth-Flaunting Continues, Uploads Video of His Daily Sponge Bath by Glamorous Assistant
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 13, 2014 11:09 AM EST
After being hailed as the 2014 highest-paid athlete in the world by Forbes, the undefeated boxer has been notorious for bragging and flaunting his wealth all over social media.
Jul 14, 2014; New York, NY, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. reacts during press conference at Times Square.
Mayweather likes to show off his winning sports wagers and has been boastful on the photo-sharing app, Instagram, where he posts photos and videos showing how fabulous his life is.
Just recently, the American boxer who is gearing up for a rematch with Marcos Maidana on September 13 posted a 15-second video of himself enjoying a soak and getting bathed by a glamorous woman at his home, set to 1988 single, "I Like" by Guy in the background. The video, accompanied with the caption that reads, "This is how I get my day started, everyday."
The video starts with the lyrics of the song that goes 'the touch, you give me with your hands, when you caress my skin I'm under your command" as the five-division world champion gets his back scrubbed.
The pound-for-pound king is known to flamboyantly show off his fortune all over the Internet.
In August, Floyd Mayweather uploaded pictures of him wearing Versace clothes, alongside the caption, "MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T."
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH
— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
In 2013, Mayweather spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for his daughter Iyanna's 13th birthday and he reportedly paid $50,000 for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's 14th birthday party.
It has been well documented that Mayweather is pretty generous with the people in his life. He recently bought his rumoured girlfriend a Rolls-Royce Ghost as a birthday gift. And according to previous reports, he took his girlfriend for a shopping spree prior to the BET Awards Festivity and spent $70 000 at Manhattan's Saks Fifth Avenue for jewelry and handbags.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design