Floyd Mayweather Wealth-Flaunting Continues, Uploads Video of His Daily Sponge Bath by Glamorous Assistant
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | August 13, 2014 11:09 AM EST
After being hailed as the 2014 highest-paid athlete in the world by Forbes, the undefeated boxer has been notorious for bragging and flaunting his wealth all over social media.
Jul 14, 2014; New York, NY, USA; Floyd Mayweather Jr. reacts during press conference at Times Square.
Mayweather likes to show off his winning sports wagers and has been boastful on the photo-sharing app, Instagram, where he posts photos and videos showing how fabulous his life is.
Just recently, the American boxer who is gearing up for a rematch with Marcos Maidana on September 13 posted a 15-second video of himself enjoying a soak and getting bathed by a glamorous woman at his home, set to 1988 single, "I Like" by Guy in the background. The video, accompanied with the caption that reads, "This is how I get my day started, everyday."
The video starts with the lyrics of the song that goes 'the touch, you give me with your hands, when you caress my skin I'm under your command" as the five-division world champion gets his back scrubbed.
The pound-for-pound king is known to flamboyantly show off his fortune all over the Internet.
In August, Floyd Mayweather uploaded pictures of him wearing Versace clothes, alongside the caption, "MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T."
MR. MY LIFE IS THE SH*T pic.twitter.com/HCz5D6BdeH
— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 4, 2014
In 2013, Mayweather spent $250,000 for a diamond watch for his daughter Iyanna's 13th birthday and he reportedly paid $50,000 for Nicki Minaj to show up on Iyanna's 14th birthday party.
It has been well documented that Mayweather is pretty generous with the people in his life. He recently bought his rumoured girlfriend a Rolls-Royce Ghost as a birthday gift. And according to previous reports, he took his girlfriend for a shopping spree prior to the BET Awards Festivity and spent $70 000 at Manhattan's Saks Fifth Avenue for jewelry and handbags.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft