Rob Kardashian Reconciles with Kim Kardashian and Gushes Over North West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 11:05 AM EST
Rob Kardashian may have been at odds with other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan lately but he is certainly in good terms with baby North West or Nori as she is affectionately called. He and sister Kim are now openly communicating despite previous issues. Robert recently posted a pic of the little toddler on social media site Twitter with a big rave.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Rob posted a composite photo showing little North in an all denim outfit with rolled up sleeves showing two different expressions while being carried by Rob's older sister Kim. He addressed his sister directly and raved about her child in the caption: "Goodness@KimKardashian she's soooooo pretty!!!! LOVE HERR"
Kim didn't waste any time and quickly responded with a tweet of her own:
@robkardashian she loves her uncle Robby!
While it's all lovey dovey for the Kardashian siblings right now, things have not been going smoothly between them in the past months. Robert in fact has been at odds with not only Kim but with many members of the family. In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians,'" step-father Bruce Jenner asked his mom Kris if Rob even liked the family members anymore since he had constantly been absent in family gatherings and even special holidays.
Rob also skipped a family vacation in Thailand earlier this year and his absence opened a can of worms as seen in the TV series. His other sisters Khloe and Kim had a big argument because of their opposing opinions on how to handle Rob's situation. Khloe, for her part shared that she felt guilty for Rob's depression because of exposing him to her toxic past relationship with Lamar Odom. His mother Kris also broke down in Thailand and said that she felt tortured and cries herself to sleep because of Rob's situation.
Rob also hit the news for being spotted leaving Paris early and missing his sister Kim's wedding to Kanye West last May. Since then, reports of estrangement from the family and even having been cut off from the family fortune have surfaced.
In a positive twist of events, some bashing from Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon in the past few weeks has caused Kim and Khloe to both step up for him and have actively defended him on social media. While Rob was only openly very affectionate to Khloe in the past few days, he seems to have now reconciled with Kim as well as evidenced by the recent tweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced