Rob Kardashian Reconciles with Kim Kardashian and Gushes Over North West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 11:05 AM EST
Rob Kardashian may have been at odds with other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan lately but he is certainly in good terms with baby North West or Nori as she is affectionately called. He and sister Kim are now openly communicating despite previous issues. Robert recently posted a pic of the little toddler on social media site Twitter with a big rave.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Rob posted a composite photo showing little North in an all denim outfit with rolled up sleeves showing two different expressions while being carried by Rob's older sister Kim. He addressed his sister directly and raved about her child in the caption: "Goodness@KimKardashian she's soooooo pretty!!!! LOVE HERR"
Kim didn't waste any time and quickly responded with a tweet of her own:
@robkardashian she loves her uncle Robby!
While it's all lovey dovey for the Kardashian siblings right now, things have not been going smoothly between them in the past months. Robert in fact has been at odds with not only Kim but with many members of the family. In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians,'" step-father Bruce Jenner asked his mom Kris if Rob even liked the family members anymore since he had constantly been absent in family gatherings and even special holidays.
Rob also skipped a family vacation in Thailand earlier this year and his absence opened a can of worms as seen in the TV series. His other sisters Khloe and Kim had a big argument because of their opposing opinions on how to handle Rob's situation. Khloe, for her part shared that she felt guilty for Rob's depression because of exposing him to her toxic past relationship with Lamar Odom. His mother Kris also broke down in Thailand and said that she felt tortured and cries herself to sleep because of Rob's situation.
Rob also hit the news for being spotted leaving Paris early and missing his sister Kim's wedding to Kanye West last May. Since then, reports of estrangement from the family and even having been cut off from the family fortune have surfaced.
In a positive twist of events, some bashing from Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon in the past few weeks has caused Kim and Khloe to both step up for him and have actively defended him on social media. While Rob was only openly very affectionate to Khloe in the past few days, he seems to have now reconciled with Kim as well as evidenced by the recent tweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best