Rob Kardashian Reconciles with Kim Kardashian and Gushes Over North West
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 11:05 AM EST
Rob Kardashian may have been at odds with other members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan lately but he is certainly in good terms with baby North West or Nori as she is affectionately called. He and sister Kim are now openly communicating despite previous issues. Robert recently posted a pic of the little toddler on social media site Twitter with a big rave.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
Rob posted a composite photo showing little North in an all denim outfit with rolled up sleeves showing two different expressions while being carried by Rob's older sister Kim. He addressed his sister directly and raved about her child in the caption: "Goodness@KimKardashian she's soooooo pretty!!!! LOVE HERR"
Kim didn't waste any time and quickly responded with a tweet of her own:
@robkardashian she loves her uncle Robby!
While it's all lovey dovey for the Kardashian siblings right now, things have not been going smoothly between them in the past months. Robert in fact has been at odds with not only Kim but with many members of the family. In a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians,'" step-father Bruce Jenner asked his mom Kris if Rob even liked the family members anymore since he had constantly been absent in family gatherings and even special holidays.
Rob also skipped a family vacation in Thailand earlier this year and his absence opened a can of worms as seen in the TV series. His other sisters Khloe and Kim had a big argument because of their opposing opinions on how to handle Rob's situation. Khloe, for her part shared that she felt guilty for Rob's depression because of exposing him to her toxic past relationship with Lamar Odom. His mother Kris also broke down in Thailand and said that she felt tortured and cries herself to sleep because of Rob's situation.
Rob also hit the news for being spotted leaving Paris early and missing his sister Kim's wedding to Kanye West last May. Since then, reports of estrangement from the family and even having been cut off from the family fortune have surfaced.
In a positive twist of events, some bashing from Rob's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon in the past few weeks has caused Kim and Khloe to both step up for him and have actively defended him on social media. While Rob was only openly very affectionate to Khloe in the past few days, he seems to have now reconciled with Kim as well as evidenced by the recent tweets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop