Kim Kardashian Steps Out in Cleavage Baring Dress to Promote Kardashian Sun Kissed Tanning Line
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Kim Kardashian has always been known for her sun-kissed glow. The mini mogul has proven once again that she is not just a pretty face but she is also a very successful entrepreneur as she stepped out last week in Los Angeles to promote an ongoing skin care line "Kardashian Sun Kissed" for beauty retail store ULTA.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The sun tanning line was first released in 2013 and continues to be in demand in the market as more and more people become conscious of the dangers of exposure to direct sunlight. The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection was developed to create Kim's signature tan in a quick, safe and easy way through a range of products.
Kim posted a photo of herself on Instagram from the ULTA fan event where she appeared to promote the line of products. In the photo, Kim toned down the glam with sleek straight hair and nude lips while wearing a simple light pink strapless dress that showcased her tanned shoulders.
The line includes a full range of seven products that cover all the bases of sunless tanning. A body buffer exfoliator comes in handy so that it can be used to prep the skin for even tanning. Then a range of products can be chosen from for the actual tanning: a sunless gradual lotion, an instant lotion, an instant mousse and an instant spray. To maintain the freshly achieved tan, there's also a color maximizer spray and a tan extender.
Kim is very particular with the skin care products that she uses because of her sensitive skin and her ordeal with Psoriasis. She has been open with her ordeal with the skin ailment in the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" where she once almost cancelled a photo shoot for a product endorsement because her Psoriasis was flaring up. Thanks to the help of her expert make-up team, she was able to push through with the commitment. Hilariously, she also once conspired with her BFF Jonathan Cheban to steal her sister Kourtney's breast milk because she read on the internet that it could be used to treat Psoriasis.
The Kardashian empire has now extended far beyond their DASH retail stores which continue to expand with new branches across the U.S. The family has now ventured into fashion, a kid's clothing collection, make-up, books and online gaming to name a few.
The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection is available via the ULTA BEAUTY Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 12 Terrifyingly Healthy Halloween Treats
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- Dead Heart Beats Again, Doctors Use It For Transplant – A World’s First For Australia
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’