Kim Kardashian Steps Out in Cleavage Baring Dress to Promote Kardashian Sun Kissed Tanning Line
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Kim Kardashian has always been known for her sun-kissed glow. The mini mogul has proven once again that she is not just a pretty face but she is also a very successful entrepreneur as she stepped out last week in Los Angeles to promote an ongoing skin care line "Kardashian Sun Kissed" for beauty retail store ULTA.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The sun tanning line was first released in 2013 and continues to be in demand in the market as more and more people become conscious of the dangers of exposure to direct sunlight. The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection was developed to create Kim's signature tan in a quick, safe and easy way through a range of products.
Kim posted a photo of herself on Instagram from the ULTA fan event where she appeared to promote the line of products. In the photo, Kim toned down the glam with sleek straight hair and nude lips while wearing a simple light pink strapless dress that showcased her tanned shoulders.
The line includes a full range of seven products that cover all the bases of sunless tanning. A body buffer exfoliator comes in handy so that it can be used to prep the skin for even tanning. Then a range of products can be chosen from for the actual tanning: a sunless gradual lotion, an instant lotion, an instant mousse and an instant spray. To maintain the freshly achieved tan, there's also a color maximizer spray and a tan extender.
Kim is very particular with the skin care products that she uses because of her sensitive skin and her ordeal with Psoriasis. She has been open with her ordeal with the skin ailment in the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" where she once almost cancelled a photo shoot for a product endorsement because her Psoriasis was flaring up. Thanks to the help of her expert make-up team, she was able to push through with the commitment. Hilariously, she also once conspired with her BFF Jonathan Cheban to steal her sister Kourtney's breast milk because she read on the internet that it could be used to treat Psoriasis.
The Kardashian empire has now extended far beyond their DASH retail stores which continue to expand with new branches across the U.S. The family has now ventured into fashion, a kid's clothing collection, make-up, books and online gaming to name a few.
The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection is available via the ULTA BEAUTY Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Airborne Version of Ebola Virus Could Wipe Out 1.2 Million; Aussie Doctor Appeals For Help
- Justin Bieber Strips for Fashion Week, Flashes Six Pack Abs: His Diet and Workout Secrets
- Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Glow Returns; Rumour Mill Suggests That Kim Is Pregnant
- Research Finds African Americans and Caribbean Blacks Experiencing Discrimination are at a Greater Risk for Mental Disorders
- Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Michael Jackson
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet