Kim Kardashian Steps Out in Cleavage Baring Dress to Promote Kardashian Sun Kissed Tanning Line
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 13, 2014 10:56 AM EST
Kim Kardashian has always been known for her sun-kissed glow. The mini mogul has proven once again that she is not just a pretty face but she is also a very successful entrepreneur as she stepped out last week in Los Angeles to promote an ongoing skin care line "Kardashian Sun Kissed" for beauty retail store ULTA.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The sun tanning line was first released in 2013 and continues to be in demand in the market as more and more people become conscious of the dangers of exposure to direct sunlight. The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection was developed to create Kim's signature tan in a quick, safe and easy way through a range of products.
Kim posted a photo of herself on Instagram from the ULTA fan event where she appeared to promote the line of products. In the photo, Kim toned down the glam with sleek straight hair and nude lips while wearing a simple light pink strapless dress that showcased her tanned shoulders.
The line includes a full range of seven products that cover all the bases of sunless tanning. A body buffer exfoliator comes in handy so that it can be used to prep the skin for even tanning. Then a range of products can be chosen from for the actual tanning: a sunless gradual lotion, an instant lotion, an instant mousse and an instant spray. To maintain the freshly achieved tan, there's also a color maximizer spray and a tan extender.
Kim is very particular with the skin care products that she uses because of her sensitive skin and her ordeal with Psoriasis. She has been open with her ordeal with the skin ailment in the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" where she once almost cancelled a photo shoot for a product endorsement because her Psoriasis was flaring up. Thanks to the help of her expert make-up team, she was able to push through with the commitment. Hilariously, she also once conspired with her BFF Jonathan Cheban to steal her sister Kourtney's breast milk because she read on the internet that it could be used to treat Psoriasis.
The Kardashian empire has now extended far beyond their DASH retail stores which continue to expand with new branches across the U.S. The family has now ventured into fashion, a kid's clothing collection, make-up, books and online gaming to name a few.
The "Kardashian Sun Kissed" collection is available via the ULTA BEAUTY Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- New Zealand PM Calls Homeopathic Remedy For Ebola 'Barking Mad'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2