White Collar Season 6: Filming Wraps-Up, Final Season Likely to Have Open-Ending
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 12, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The cast and crew of "White Collar" recently wrapped-up the filming of Season 6, which is the final season. USA Network, however, has yet to announce the premiere date of this season, which consists of just six episodes.
Actor Matt Bomer poses with his Best Supporting Actor in a Movie or Mini-Series award for "The Normal Heart", at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
"With a heavy heart and deep thanks, I say farewell to our terrific crew and amazing fans.....thats a wrap for me on @WhiteCollarUSA......," Willie Garson, who plays Mozzie, said on his Twitter page on August 04.
Matt Bomer, who plays suave con-man Neal Caffrey, also took to Twitter on August 08 to announce the end of his "White Collar" acting job. He called the experience "incredible." August 05 was his last day on the set of the show and he thanked everyone who supported the team over the years.
"That's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who made White Collar such an incredible experience for all of us! Esp our crew!" Bomer said on Twitter.
Bomer and Garson shot their last scene, together, on July 31. Garson posted on that date, "Our last day together......I don't have words for this....rough rough day for sure......@MattBomer @WhiteCollarUSA." [Check the Photo Here].
The Season 5 finale wrapped-up with the abduction of Neal by an unknown man. It will not take a long time for Peter and his team to find Neal. Neal is expected to come back to work at the "White Collar" division in episode two of the final season.
Meanwhile, the final season is likely to have an open-ending. Speaking about the ending of the series, Bomer said to TV Line: "... I'm not a big fan of series endings that wrap everything up into a nice bow. I love that Hitchcockian element of believing that people's imaginations are more potent than anything you can spell out for them. The writers have done a really good job of creating an ending that leaves a lot open to interpretation."
Bomer also revealed in one of his interviews that Season 6's storyline will revolve around one of the world's most talked about criminal groups - 'The Pink Panthers' gang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2