White Collar Season 6: Filming Wraps-Up, Final Season Likely to Have Open-Ending
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 12, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The cast and crew of "White Collar" recently wrapped-up the filming of Season 6, which is the final season. USA Network, however, has yet to announce the premiere date of this season, which consists of just six episodes.
Actor Matt Bomer poses with his Best Supporting Actor in a Movie or Mini-Series award for "The Normal Heart", at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
"With a heavy heart and deep thanks, I say farewell to our terrific crew and amazing fans.....thats a wrap for me on @WhiteCollarUSA......," Willie Garson, who plays Mozzie, said on his Twitter page on August 04.
Matt Bomer, who plays suave con-man Neal Caffrey, also took to Twitter on August 08 to announce the end of his "White Collar" acting job. He called the experience "incredible." August 05 was his last day on the set of the show and he thanked everyone who supported the team over the years.
"That's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who made White Collar such an incredible experience for all of us! Esp our crew!" Bomer said on Twitter.
Bomer and Garson shot their last scene, together, on July 31. Garson posted on that date, "Our last day together......I don't have words for this....rough rough day for sure......@MattBomer @WhiteCollarUSA." [Check the Photo Here].
The Season 5 finale wrapped-up with the abduction of Neal by an unknown man. It will not take a long time for Peter and his team to find Neal. Neal is expected to come back to work at the "White Collar" division in episode two of the final season.
Meanwhile, the final season is likely to have an open-ending. Speaking about the ending of the series, Bomer said to TV Line: "... I'm not a big fan of series endings that wrap everything up into a nice bow. I love that Hitchcockian element of believing that people's imaginations are more potent than anything you can spell out for them. The writers have done a really good job of creating an ending that leaves a lot open to interpretation."
Bomer also revealed in one of his interviews that Season 6's storyline will revolve around one of the world's most talked about criminal groups - 'The Pink Panthers' gang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date