White Collar Season 6: Filming Wraps-Up, Final Season Likely to Have Open-Ending
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 12, 2014 4:59 PM EST
The cast and crew of "White Collar" recently wrapped-up the filming of Season 6, which is the final season. USA Network, however, has yet to announce the premiere date of this season, which consists of just six episodes.
Actor Matt Bomer poses with his Best Supporting Actor in a Movie or Mini-Series award for "The Normal Heart", at the 4th annual Critics' Choice Television Awards in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014.
"With a heavy heart and deep thanks, I say farewell to our terrific crew and amazing fans.....thats a wrap for me on @WhiteCollarUSA......," Willie Garson, who plays Mozzie, said on his Twitter page on August 04.
Matt Bomer, who plays suave con-man Neal Caffrey, also took to Twitter on August 08 to announce the end of his "White Collar" acting job. He called the experience "incredible." August 05 was his last day on the set of the show and he thanked everyone who supported the team over the years.
"That's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who made White Collar such an incredible experience for all of us! Esp our crew!" Bomer said on Twitter.
Bomer and Garson shot their last scene, together, on July 31. Garson posted on that date, "Our last day together......I don't have words for this....rough rough day for sure......@MattBomer @WhiteCollarUSA." [Check the Photo Here].
The Season 5 finale wrapped-up with the abduction of Neal by an unknown man. It will not take a long time for Peter and his team to find Neal. Neal is expected to come back to work at the "White Collar" division in episode two of the final season.
Meanwhile, the final season is likely to have an open-ending. Speaking about the ending of the series, Bomer said to TV Line: "... I'm not a big fan of series endings that wrap everything up into a nice bow. I love that Hitchcockian element of believing that people's imaginations are more potent than anything you can spell out for them. The writers have done a really good job of creating an ending that leaves a lot open to interpretation."
Bomer also revealed in one of his interviews that Season 6's storyline will revolve around one of the world's most talked about criminal groups - 'The Pink Panthers' gang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’