Rory McIlroy Forced to Change iPhone Password; Wins Second Successive Major Title at US PGA Championship
By Rachelle Corpuz | August 12, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Rory McIlroy of Northern Ireland kisses the Claret Jug after winning the British Open Championship at the Royal Liverpool Golf Club in Hoylake, northern England July 20, 2014.
According to USA Today's For The Win, Rory was having a short conversation with some of his pals at a certain clubhouse and he revealed his password by accident. A video caught Rory entering his password. The video made its way online and was shared on the video-sharing application Vine.
In the video, anyone can easily figure out the numbers that Rory had inputted on the passcode lock of his iPhone screen. Apparently, Rory had used his birthdate for his password. The professional British golfer was born on May 4, 1989.
Fortunately, Rory found out about the video and immediately changed his password in case his phone ever get lost or stolen.
Passcode changed... Now time to play some golf!— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) August 10, 2014
Meanwhile, Rory played one of his best performances at the 2014 U.S. PGA Championship. He won the tournament at Valhalla, which has starred an all-star cast including Phil Mickelson, Ricki Fowler, and Henrik Stenson, who all trailed behind Rory.
Rory was reportedly delighted of his recent victory. "It is the most satisfying to win it in fashion and this style, it means a lot," said Rory via Fox Sports.
"It means that I know that I can do it."
According to Rory, he was particularly blissful of the fact that he came from behind and was able to come out on top of the best golf players in the world. He also expressed his happiness on Twitter.
Flying high with the team after my 4th Major victory!!! NYC here we come!! Thanks for all the support and well wishes pic.twitter.com/zK1q8xnwA8— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) August 11, 2014
The 25-year-old four-time, who is coming off from a breakup with Danish tennis athlete Caroline Wozniacki, is currently the World No. 1. He has two major titles in 2014 including the 2014 Open Championship at Royal Liverpool and the 2014 PGA Championship at Valhalla. In addition to the two major titles that he had won, he also won his first-ever World Gold Championship at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28