The Bachelor Australia Season 2 Preview: Blake's Secret Date Gets the Girls Worried [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | August 12, 2014 3:08 PM EST
The new week of "The Bachelor Australia" Season 2 will see Sam going on a date with Blake. There is also a secret date with Amber. Both the girls had an ugly fight with Laurina, last week and this week, they get to spend some quality, romantic time with Blake. Laurina may have some interesting things to say about these two dates.
Amber's secret date with Blake is going to get all the girls "revved-up," according to the sneak peek of this week. It also suggests that this Wednesday, the bachelor is giving dating a new spin. There is the speed date, blind date and the secret date. The speed date is all about going high-speed on the track. The blind date is about blindfolding the girl [Jessica] and giving her the steering wheel to drive the car, while Blake guides her.
The sneak peek reveals that it is the secret date that gets the girls worried. The question that the sneak peek is asking, "What happens on Blake's Secret Date?"
The second week of "The Bachelor Australia" saw three eliminations and one of the contestants quit the show. Professional net-ball player Holly picked professional opportunity over finding love in the reality show. She said goodbye to Blake in episode 4, while Amanda, Stacey-Louise and Shana did not receive the red roses.
Speaking about her decision to quit the show, Holly said to POPSUGAR that it took her two days to come to a decision. "... I found out from my mum, then I had to go on the overnight camping trip, so it was about two days," she said.
Holly revealed that she is still single. And, when asked how her net-ball opportunity worked out, Holly said to POPSUGAR, "I play for the NSW Blues at the moment, which is a feeder competition for the Sydney Swifts. So it's called the Australian League, and the Sydney Swifts play in the ANZ Championships, so it's a feeder competition for that."
"There's still a couple of positions left in the Swifts, so I'm hoping at the end of this Blues season there might be a contract waiting for me."
[Youtube/The Bachelor Australia]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money