A Biopic on Marilyn Monroe Set to Hit Screen Soon But Who or What Killed Marilyn Still Covered With Mist
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 12, 2014 2:29 PM EST
Fifty-two years flew away, she is still an enigma.
She is Marilyn Monroe. Her life and death were equally fascinating and never faded away from public memory.
Her ethereal beauty enthralled the world and will continue to do so.
The sculpture "Forever Marilyn" by artist Seward Johnson is based on a scene from the movie ‘Seven Year Itch’ and will be on display until next spring.
According to the report by Deadline, A biopic on the life of Marilyn Monroe is presently being developed by Lifetime. Most likely with the title "Marilyn," the film comes from Asylum Entertainment.
"Marilyn" was written by Stephen Kronish based on the book "The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe" which was penned down by J. Randy Taraborrelli. Laurie Collyer will be directing the film.
Marilyn died on Aug 5, 1962. Her death shrouded with mystery led to endless speculations.
Was it a suicide or murder?
As explained by Metro, the coroner’s report stated it as a probable suicide using barbiturates or depressants.
The report stated “Miss Monroe has suffered from psychiatric disturbance for a long time. On more than one occasion when disappointed or depressed, she has made a suicide attempt. On these occasions, she had been rescued. It is our opinion the same pattern was repeated except for the rescue.”
There had been lot of arguments against this theory and Marilyn’s death was believed to be a complete cover up.
According to it, no traces of pills had been found in her stomach. Police also couldn’t find any alcohol related proofs. Therefore many believe fatal dose of barbiturates was administered in her body.
And the murder theory stated that Marilyn was supposed to be in relationships with both Kennedy brothers. Once the relationships turned sour between them, allegedly threatened to go public with the secret affair.
There are also reports suggesting Marilyn was killed by Mafia.
Last but not the least, according to another speculation Marilyn got killed by her psychiatrist, Dr. Greenson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles