World's First Man-Bra is on Sale in Japan
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | August 12, 2014 2:27 PM EST
It is an ever happening world. Everyday something new is being created. Some of them stay back while some go unnoticed.
Most men today are truly conscious about individual appearance and well being. Look matters a lot irrespective of the gender and there is always a huge market to promote interesting products.
Employees sort lingerie before packing them inside the Intimate Fashions factory in Kanchipuram district, 30 km (18 miles) south of Chennai, May 22, 2012.
This time it is the first bra specifically created for men which is getting lots of attention. It is being considered as the world’s first kind of man-bra that has gone on sale.
The basic aim of this man-bra is to make life comfortable for man boobs or “moobs.”
Many men feel uncomfortable because of their unwanted physical structures. At times they also get ridiculed or bullied over such matter.
According to the report by Daily Mirror, this special garment promises to provide “round-the-clock protection against the effects of gravity.” This is presently available in Japan.
This man-bra goes on sale by a man named Kaku Nishioka. He sells the bra at his Tokyo shop.
While speaking to Daily Mirror, he explained that this special bra is called the Floral Goodnight Bra and in Japanese known as the Kahei Oyasumi Bra. He ensured that this bra also gives much needed support while sleeping.
"It is something that not many men are aware of. But if a man has good pectoral muscles he is at just the same risk as a woman of having them gradually stretched and left out of shape,” Kaku Nishioka was quoted saying.
In support of this bra, he said that a man who uses this bra at night would surely be looking good next morning because everything would be held firmly in place.
There is also matching underwear available which is specially designed to make a man feel better.
As of now, the bra and pants are available in a floral pattern of pink, yellow and lime green.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Sugar Is The Major Cause Of Obesity: Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Ebola Survivors' Blood Sold in Black Market, WHO Warns Buyers of Risks Including Death
- Jennifer Lopez's Diet and Fitness Secrets Revealed: Ways by Which She Keeps Her Lower Body Toned
- Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Says In New Book That Meditation and Yoga Can Make You Rich
- Kids Whose Parents Went To College Eat Healthier, Study Finds
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown