'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers
By Sachin Trivedi | August 12, 2014 2:05 PM EST
"Star Wars" 7 is arguably the most anticipated movie of 2015. The producers are trying their best not to reveal too much about the movie. In a recent interview, one of the cast members of the movie reveals what lengths the actors have to go through to maintain the secrecy.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Perhaps the producers realise that one look at the costume may be enough for avid fans of the franchise to make educated guesses about the movie. In an interview with ComingSoon.net, Domnhall Gleeson said that the actors have to wear a long black "cloak" to cover the costume.
The plot of "Star Wars" 7 is still not known. If one of the actors is found wearing a brown robe, then fans can identify the role of the actor to be that of a Jedi Knight. Similarly, a black robe can mean a Sith and fans can also identify a Mandalorian armour. Knowing who the villains are in the movie may be a major spoiler.
The producers are being careful after a recent leak from the sets. The leaked images posted on TMZ.com, shows what appears to be Tatooine. The pictures reveal that the director, J.J. Abrams, prefers physically constructed structures and aliens to computer graphics.
The leaked pictures, however, did not give away major plot elements of the movie. None of the main cast members are seen in the images. The director has posted videos from the sets in a bid to give the fans a glimpse of the things to expect without revealing too much.
The filming locations for "Star Wars" 7 include Iceland, New Mexico, the U.S, Scotland, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., and Skellig Michael, Ireland. The filming is currently ongoing in Pinewood Studios, UK. The planets which may feature in the movie have also not been confirmed.
"Star Wars" 7 is the continuing saga of Luke Skywalker. The movie is a continuation from the original trilogy. The story of the upcoming movie will take place 30 years after the events of "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi," released in 1983.
More Articles to Read
Star Wars Rebels: Speeder Bike Chase and Robbing the Empire [Watch Video] [Read]
Star Wars 7: Weight Loss, Beard and Leg Injury - What the Stars Went Through So Far [Read]
Star Wars 7: Sheamus Hints at Darth Vader Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports