'Star Wars' 7: How Stars Hide Costumes To Stop Spoilers
By Sachin Trivedi | August 12, 2014 2:05 PM EST
"Star Wars" 7 is arguably the most anticipated movie of 2015. The producers are trying their best not to reveal too much about the movie. In a recent interview, one of the cast members of the movie reveals what lengths the actors have to go through to maintain the secrecy.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Perhaps the producers realise that one look at the costume may be enough for avid fans of the franchise to make educated guesses about the movie. In an interview with ComingSoon.net, Domnhall Gleeson said that the actors have to wear a long black "cloak" to cover the costume.
The plot of "Star Wars" 7 is still not known. If one of the actors is found wearing a brown robe, then fans can identify the role of the actor to be that of a Jedi Knight. Similarly, a black robe can mean a Sith and fans can also identify a Mandalorian armour. Knowing who the villains are in the movie may be a major spoiler.
The producers are being careful after a recent leak from the sets. The leaked images posted on TMZ.com, shows what appears to be Tatooine. The pictures reveal that the director, J.J. Abrams, prefers physically constructed structures and aliens to computer graphics.
The leaked pictures, however, did not give away major plot elements of the movie. None of the main cast members are seen in the images. The director has posted videos from the sets in a bid to give the fans a glimpse of the things to expect without revealing too much.
The filming locations for "Star Wars" 7 include Iceland, New Mexico, the U.S, Scotland, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., and Skellig Michael, Ireland. The filming is currently ongoing in Pinewood Studios, UK. The planets which may feature in the movie have also not been confirmed.
"Star Wars" 7 is the continuing saga of Luke Skywalker. The movie is a continuation from the original trilogy. The story of the upcoming movie will take place 30 years after the events of "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi," released in 1983.
More Articles to Read
Star Wars Rebels: Speeder Bike Chase and Robbing the Empire [Watch Video] [Read]
Star Wars 7: Weight Loss, Beard and Leg Injury - What the Stars Went Through So Far [Read]
Star Wars 7: Sheamus Hints at Darth Vader Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast