Kim Kardashian Reveals Plans To Become Pregnant Before Moving In To New Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been making some big life changes in the past year and Kim has let it slip that the newlyweds have plans for a second baby in the very near future.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kim's grandmother, M.J. Shannon who is Kris Jenner's mom is in town for a visit with the family. She is initially seen being taken around on a tour of Kourtney and Scott Disick's new house. She shares her ordeal with osteoporosis while with Kourtney and Kris and says that she is having trouble walking around and needs the assistance of a cane.
Later in the episode after she and Kris tried some magic gummy bears laced with medical marijuana to help manage her pain, M.J. went on a short tour with Kim around the house that she and Kanye West bought together and it was during the tour that Kim let her baby plans slip.
As they walked around the house which was a full-blown construction site at this point, Kim shows her grandmother where her baby daughter North's room will be located. After walking a bit further, Kim then shows M.J. what she called the second baby's room. M.J. clarified the statement and asked if Kim meant that it was the guest room but Kim said no, she thinks that by the time that the house is finished and they can move in she would probably be pregnant again, clearly declaring that she and now husband Kanye West have solid plans for a second child.
Kim and Kanye have since been married and their daughter North has turned one. Despite numerous pregnancy speculations, Kim has not confirmed that she is expecting. However, in an earlier episode of the reality show, Kim expressed her desire to adopt a young girl from an orphanage that the family visited in Thailand. She found a special connection with the girl while there but was not allowed to adopt her due to strict adoption laws in Thailand. She then decided to find other ways to help the young girl and the orphanage that is currently housing her.
The house that the couple have been renovating is not yet finished and they are reportedly planning on putting it up for sale and have already bout a new $20 million estate in Calabasas close to Kris Jenner's home where they are still staying at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown