Kim Kardashian Reveals Plans To Become Pregnant Before Moving In To New Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been making some big life changes in the past year and Kim has let it slip that the newlyweds have plans for a second baby in the very near future.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kim's grandmother, M.J. Shannon who is Kris Jenner's mom is in town for a visit with the family. She is initially seen being taken around on a tour of Kourtney and Scott Disick's new house. She shares her ordeal with osteoporosis while with Kourtney and Kris and says that she is having trouble walking around and needs the assistance of a cane.
Later in the episode after she and Kris tried some magic gummy bears laced with medical marijuana to help manage her pain, M.J. went on a short tour with Kim around the house that she and Kanye West bought together and it was during the tour that Kim let her baby plans slip.
As they walked around the house which was a full-blown construction site at this point, Kim shows her grandmother where her baby daughter North's room will be located. After walking a bit further, Kim then shows M.J. what she called the second baby's room. M.J. clarified the statement and asked if Kim meant that it was the guest room but Kim said no, she thinks that by the time that the house is finished and they can move in she would probably be pregnant again, clearly declaring that she and now husband Kanye West have solid plans for a second child.
Kim and Kanye have since been married and their daughter North has turned one. Despite numerous pregnancy speculations, Kim has not confirmed that she is expecting. However, in an earlier episode of the reality show, Kim expressed her desire to adopt a young girl from an orphanage that the family visited in Thailand. She found a special connection with the girl while there but was not allowed to adopt her due to strict adoption laws in Thailand. She then decided to find other ways to help the young girl and the orphanage that is currently housing her.
The house that the couple have been renovating is not yet finished and they are reportedly planning on putting it up for sale and have already bout a new $20 million estate in Calabasas close to Kris Jenner's home where they are still staying at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate