Kim Kardashian Reveals Plans To Become Pregnant Before Moving In To New Home
By Christine Jane Caparras | August 12, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been making some big life changes in the past year and Kim has let it slip that the newlyweds have plans for a second baby in the very near future.
TV personality Kim Kardashian holds her baby in her arms as she shops in Paris, May 20, 2014.
In this week's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kim's grandmother, M.J. Shannon who is Kris Jenner's mom is in town for a visit with the family. She is initially seen being taken around on a tour of Kourtney and Scott Disick's new house. She shares her ordeal with osteoporosis while with Kourtney and Kris and says that she is having trouble walking around and needs the assistance of a cane.
Later in the episode after she and Kris tried some magic gummy bears laced with medical marijuana to help manage her pain, M.J. went on a short tour with Kim around the house that she and Kanye West bought together and it was during the tour that Kim let her baby plans slip.
As they walked around the house which was a full-blown construction site at this point, Kim shows her grandmother where her baby daughter North's room will be located. After walking a bit further, Kim then shows M.J. what she called the second baby's room. M.J. clarified the statement and asked if Kim meant that it was the guest room but Kim said no, she thinks that by the time that the house is finished and they can move in she would probably be pregnant again, clearly declaring that she and now husband Kanye West have solid plans for a second child.
Kim and Kanye have since been married and their daughter North has turned one. Despite numerous pregnancy speculations, Kim has not confirmed that she is expecting. However, in an earlier episode of the reality show, Kim expressed her desire to adopt a young girl from an orphanage that the family visited in Thailand. She found a special connection with the girl while there but was not allowed to adopt her due to strict adoption laws in Thailand. She then decided to find other ways to help the young girl and the orphanage that is currently housing her.
The house that the couple have been renovating is not yet finished and they are reportedly planning on putting it up for sale and have already bout a new $20 million estate in Calabasas close to Kris Jenner's home where they are still staying at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’